Revision as of 04:53, 12 May 2007 by Zanix
Important note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution into the public domain.
Current version: 1.0.2
- When updating calendar all the data in the db will be removed before inserting
- When updating GroupCalendar-data only upcoming events will be inserted, no events that have past
- When updating GuildEventManager-data it will only accept those channels that are set in the conf.php
- Unzip the package inside the roster/addons/ directory so the path will read: roster/addons/EventCalendar/.
- Edit the roster/addons/EventCalendar/conf.php for the different settings. in example:
// What calendar will you be updating -- GEM or GroupCalendar $addon_conf['EventCalendar']['UpdateMode'] = 'GEM'; //Every1 in guild can update the calendar if set to true, if set to false then it will look at EventUpdaters $addon_conf['EventCalendar']['UpdateAll'] = true; //Characters that can update the events $addon_conf['EventCalendar']['EventUpdaters'] = array('CT_Mule',); //Channels that can be updated (GEM only) $wordings['EventCalendar']['Channels'] = array('channel1','channel2',); // Show eventicon or not -- true or false $addon_conf['EventCalendar']['ShowIcon'] = true; //Date display "D m/d G:i" => Wed 08/23 20:15 $addon_conf['EventCalendar']['EventDate'] = "D d/m G:i"; $addon_conf['EventCalendar']['ResetDate'] = "D d/m";