RaidTracker is a Roster addon that allows you to track raids, bosskills, loot with the data from CT_RaidTracker Modded WoW Addon
Current version: 1.1.1
- Raid Tracker: An overview of a raid with loot by player or by type, attendees and killed bosses.
- Loot History: Ever wanted to see what your guild has looted so far? This will give you an idea.
- Boss Progress: How far are you in a certain instance? What bosses you downed, witch remain? See it all here.
- Raid Attendance: How many times has a guildy been to a particular instance, that's what you'll find here.
- Unzip the package inside the roster/addons/ directory so the path will read: roster/addons/RaidTracker/.
- Edit the roster/addons/RaidTracker/conf.php for the different settings. in example:
//Characters that can update the raids -- Set names for ppl that can update RaidTracker Data -- Only set one atm! $addon_conf['RaidTracker']['RaidUpdaters'] = array('Name',); // Date display like "Y-m-d G:i:s", "d-m-Y G:i:s" $addon_conf['RaidTracker']['DateView'] = "Y-m-d G:i:s"; // Show loot in one box or seperate by users who won $addon_conf['RaidTracker']['SortByUser'] = 0;
- Also don't forget to edit the config.php in the itemstats-folder
|Geschan, YamYam</td>||German localizations|
Important note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution into the public domain.