Important note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution into the public domain.
RaidTracker is a Roster addon that allows you to track raids, bosskills, loot with the data from CT_RaidTracker MLdkp WoW Addon
- Raid Tracker: An overview of a raid with loot by player or by type, attendees and killed bosses.
- Loot History: Ever wanted to see what your guild has looted so far? This will give you an idea.
- Boss Progress: How far are you in a certain instance? What bosses you downed, witch remain? See it all here.
- Raid Attendance: How many times has a guildy been to a particular instance, that's what you'll find here.
- Unzip the package inside the roster/addons/ directory so the path will read: roster/addons/RaidTracker/.
- Edit the roster/addons/RaidTracker/conf.php for the different settings. in example:
//Characters that can update the raids -- Set names for ppl that can update RaidTracker Data $addon_conf['RaidTracker']['RaidUpdaters'] = array('Name',); //where is the itemstats lib $addon_conf['RaidTracker']['itemstatsLib'] = "itemstats"; $addon_conf['RaidTracker']['itemstatsLibFile'] = "wowroster_itemstats.php"; // Date display like "Y-m-d G:i:s", "d-m-Y G:i:s" $addon_conf['RaidTracker']['DateView'] = "Y-m-d G:i:s"; // Show loot in one box or seperate by users who won $addon_conf['RaidTracker']['SortByUser'] = 0;
- Also don't forget to edit the config.php in the itemstats-folder, witch isn't include in the download! Download here
|Geschan, YamYam||German localizations|
|Niavlys||Sidekick Addon Dev.|