Important note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution into the public domain.
The roster to wow api is a set of scripts that will use the new blizzard feeds for character and guild information from there servers for use with roster and its addons Features include
- Character info
- Basic information: name, level, class, race, gender, faction, guild, achievement points
- Optional fields: equipped items, stats, reputation, primary and secondary skills, achievements/statistics, talents, titles, collected mounts and companions, quests, profession recipes, Hunter pets, PvP information
- Basic information: name, level, achievement points
- Optional fields: members (roster), achievements
- Arena Teams
- Basic information: name, ranking, rating, weekly/season statistics
- Optional fields: members (roster)
Used to pull info from the WoW Api About any given Character level 10 and up
Returns json formated arrays contaning data given from the array of fields listed below
The getCharInfo has 3 variables ($Server, $CharName, $Fields) respectfully.
- $Server - the name of the server the character is located on
- $CharName - the name of the character
- $Fields - the fields you want to get for this character use ":" to seperate multiple fields
The Field options are as fallows
- 1 (guild) - A summary of the guild that the character belongs to. If the character does not belong to a guild and this field is requested, this field will not be exposed.
- 2 (stats) - A map of character attributes and stats.
- 3 (talents) - A list of talent structures.
- 4 (items) - list of items equipted by the character. Use of this field will also include the average item level and average item level equipped for the character.
- 5 (reputation) - A list of the factions that the character has an associated reputation with.
- 6 (titles) - A list of the titles obtained by the character.
- 7 (professions) - A list of the character's professions. It is important to note that when this information is retrieved, it will also include the known recipes of each of the listed professions.
- 8 (appearance) - A map of values that describes the face, features and helm/cloak display preferences and attributes.
- 9 (companions) - A list of all of the non-combat pets obtained by the character.
- 10 (mounts) - A list of all of the mounts obtained by the character.
- 11 (pets) - A list of all of the combat pets obtained by the character.
- 12 (achievements) - A map of achievement data including completion timestamps and criteria information.
- 13 (progression) - A list of raids and bosses indicating raid progression and completedness.
- 14 (pvp) - A list of battleground vistories and teams.
- 15 (quests) - A list of completed quests by the character.
- 16 (feed) - A list of recent achievements items obtained, progression, statistics.