What is a WoWRoster Addon?
A WoW Roster Addon is code that supplements the core components of roster, giving additional functionality and/or other ways to view Available Roster Data
Installing WoWRoster AddOns
All Roster addons are placed or extracted to 'roster/addons/'
If you have an addon named SomeAddon, then it's folder will be at 'roster/addons/SomeAddon/'
with it's files inside that folder
Some AddOn authors "zip up" their addons with just their folder name
/SomeAddon/ |_conf.php |_default.css |_index.php |_menu.php
With this type, set the extract location to 'roster/addons/'
While some put the entire roster folder structure in the zip file
/addons/ |_/SomeAddon/ |_conf.php |_default.css |_index.php |_menu.php
With this type, set the extract location to 'roster/'
Make an Addon
The Addon SDK will help you in the creation of an addon
List of current Roster Addons
Last Updated: 07:13, 28 July 2006 (EDT)
- This is a gui for roster admins to easily access addon installation, un-installation and updating, and a framework for developers to include this kind of capability in their addons.
- Makes a members list that has a special field showing the main for each char, and that can sort on this field.
- Trying to bridge the gap between the forums/CMS and the roster. This is an attempt to that end.
- Not yet ready for release. Will "scan" books held by players into a virtual library that can be accessed from within WoW.
- Breaks up all the items across your banks into specific categories and groups same items together adding quantity, banker name, that banker's last update timestamp to the tooltip.
- An addon for addon developers. Gives the option to easily add file input fields to update.php for reading out any .lua files that contain information for your addon. No more overlapping update.php mods.
- Not an eqDKP addon. This is a DKP management addon for roster.
- This plugin ties an existing eqDKP site together with Roster.
- Shows upcoming events(/birthdays/meetings) from GEM(GroupCalendar).
- Guild Bank that features a search and order system.
- Guild Statistics is used to analyze your guild members and see how well the guild is balanced as well as learn how many members are in what levels in which classes.
- Itemsets is a Roster addon that shows a list of all your guildmates above lvl 50 and which set items of their class-sets they have.
- Latest Loots is a rather simple addon that fetches the last 20 loots(numbers can be changed) from eqdkp.
- An addon that handles giving and receiving loans within the guild, the best way to deal with loans, no more 'I'll pay ya back one day..' and the day may never come because either party forgot about the deal.
- With this addon you can search the professions of your guildmates.
- This addon gives an overview of the various resistances of everyone on the roster. It will automatically find the maximum resistance possible by combining equipment in your bags and bank. Only soulbound items will be used.
This has been integrated into Roster as of version 1.7.1
- This addon logs changes to the rosters list from officers updates.
- Track raids, bosskills, loot with the ct_raidtracker enhanced WoW Addon
- Shows Guild-wide faction reputation
- Make your order of items which can be made by members and send it ingame to the maker.
- A signature and avatar generator that is easily and very configurable. Supports saving generated images as static images and custom per-memeber character images and backgrounds
- Produces a listing of the raw materials necessary to complete Argent Dawn Writs, which are quests to produce a set amount of goods from various professions for reputation gain with Argent Dawn (as well as Insignias).
Important note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution into the public domain.