GEMphp / EventCalendar

Addons for WoWRosterDF

GEMphp / EventCalendar

Postby Bedevere » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:12 pm

I did a stand alone module for GEMPHP for Dragonfly, and am looking into adding it into the cvsroster as well. I will post up my results here.

Until it is integrated in, you can check a working version at http://oi-guild.com/index.php?name=gem. You can download the module there or from my home site: http://www.sanctidamnatus.com.

EDIT: I just realized EventCalendar is what I was thinking about. I will confirm it works right in the DF port then.
Last edited by Bedevere on Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bedevere
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

GEMphp / EventCalendar

Postby Bedevere » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:31 pm

Well I got it to set up the database and such, but importing is still not working.

http://oi-guild.com/index.php?name=cvsroster&file=addon&roster_addon_name=EventCalendar
Bedevere
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

GEMphp / EventCalendar

Postby Anaxent » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:48 pm

importing will work if you are using the uploadguild fix files as it includes that ablikity to upload the gem and grp calendar but first you will have to edit the conf.php file for the addon and let it know a toon that is allowed to upload the events and use cp in the first input bax and grp calendar or gem in the second box.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

GEMphp / EventCalendar

Postby Bedevere » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:19 pm

Typos got the best of em there...You mean the one from the other thread here?

I was a little confused by the instructions for the add-on anyway, but my understanding is that

1 - the triggers.php file in an add-on gets used if Triggers is enabled
2 - the updateProfile.php needed a little tweeking.

I went through and tried to emulate their changes on your copy and then just replaced it with the copy they had and the effect is the same. I am guesssing its to get the program to accept the various lua files.

Could you be more detailed on what I would need to do to the Roster to get it to work? I didn't really understand what you said here.

As of now I run the update with the Guildeventmanager2.lua in either the first or second field and it basically returns nothing, but no errors too. Am I supposed to only be able to do it while importing a characterprofiler.lua as well? like the pvplog.lua?

Thanks
Last edited by Bedevere on Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bedevere
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

GEMphp / EventCalendar

Postby Anaxent » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:53 am

Well ipdateProfile.php is already set to exept the grp calendar, gem, and bookwork lua files so the rest would come down to fixing the links and installeing the event addon into the roster. As of now i have it installed but I have to rewrite the way the addon installs as i had to tweek it a bit to work. So once the addon is installed there is a conf.php file with a user arrey that you will need to add the users that have the permissions to do uploads and when they would upload the cp file they could use the pvplog box to upload the event lua.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Re: GEMphp / EventCalendar

Postby Bedevere » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:52 pm

Anaxent wrote:Well ipdateProfile.php is already set to exept the grp calendar, gem, and bookwork lua files so the rest would come down to fixing the links and installeing the event addon into the roster. As of now i have it installed but I have to rewrite the way the addon installs as i had to tweek it a bit to work. So once the addon is installed there is a conf.php file with a user arrey that you will need to add the users that have the permissions to do uploads and when they would upload the cp file they could use the pvplog box to upload the event lua.

Sorry been busy and away...

Yeah I changed the config file to basically just pull variables that DF and the roster already supply. I compared the supplied updateprofile with yours and tried to merge them but I get nothingwhen I add the lua file. No errors, just nothing.

I need to poke at it more but I have other projects beating my door down.

Also I cannot get the stupid thing to just install the sql tables if they are not there, I get a DF error.

I can manually run the installer though...go figure.
Bedevere
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

GEMphp / EventCalendar

Postby johnnydement » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:45 pm

Hope you rez this project some day! :D
johnnydement
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

GEMphp / EventCalendar

Postby foxpur » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:39 pm

Any chance of this getting finished?