Works without WoW

Support and feedback for NetherPanel
AKA java UniUploader

Works without WoW

Postby igojira » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:14 am

Our guild has recently started running WoWRoster and have hit a snag. We have a mixed environment Mac and PC. The Mac can not seem to run jUniUploader without a string of errors. Oddly enough on the same system with the WoW directory deleted it runs without errors. Hun? Here are the errors from terminal.

9/11/06 1:10 AM at INFO:org.mbs.juniuploader.jUniUploader: jUniUploader Beta 10 starting up.
9/11/06 1:10 AM at INFO:org.mbs.juniuploader.objects.localobjects.WDirectory: rescanDirectories() thinks you're running OS X
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.mbs.juniuploader.objects.localobjects.WAccount.rescanLuaFiles(WAccount.java:74)
at org.mbs.juniuploader.objects.localobjects.WAccount.<init>(WAccount.java:43)
at org.mbs.juniuploader.objects.localobjects.WDirectory.rescanAccounts(WDirectory.java:84)
at org.mbs.juniuploader.objects.localobjects.WDirectory.<init>(WDirectory.java:40)
at org.mbs.juniuploader.objects.localobjects.WDirectory.rescanDirectories(WDirectory.java:226)
at org.mbs.juniuploader.gui.frmMain.retrievePreferences(frmMain.java:115)
at org.mbs.juniuploader.gui.frmMain.<init>(frmMain.java:98)
at org.mbs.juniuploader.jUniUploader.main(jUniUploader.java:63)

I also get the errors with or without the CharacterProfiler.lua I can not seem to figure it out so any help you can give would be appreciated greatly
Last edited by igojira on Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
igojira
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Works without WoW

Postby igojira » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:03 pm

I got it :) Had a folder in my accounts folder called "- Powerbook -" and once that was ot it lanuched.
igojira
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to NetherPanel