General guild stats rather than certain char stats

Theme, template, layout, or image issues

Postby Lertes » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:50 pm

I was wondering a bit about the information that goes into thr roster. Im a bit n00bie about all this.

I have now set up the roster and it workes correctly http://www.knightsofazeroth.com/portal/ ... &Itemid=29

Naturaly the most detailed character is me when it comes to PVP, honor and all that, and here's my question: Will it always be like this? Will CP.lua or what ever file it is, ever be able to fetch the other member's details aswell?

If u have a look on the guild's honor stats at the top, Im in the top of the list, but I know we are more fighting in BGs.
What do I need to do to...well, say, get the roster to shog guild stats more than character stats (me) like today?

Thank you and I'm sorry!

/bow
Lertes
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: General guild stats rather than certain char stats

Postby Knightkittens » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:07 pm

Lertes wrote:I was wondering a bit about the information that goes into thr roster. Im a bit n00bie about all this.

I have now set up the roster and it workes correctly http://www.knightsofazeroth.com/portal/ ... &Itemid=29

Naturaly the most detailed character is me when it comes to PVP, honor and all that, and here's my question: Will it always be like this? Will CP.lua or what ever file it is, ever be able to fetch the other member's details aswell?

If u have a look on the guild's honor stats at the top, Im in the top of the list, but I know we are more fighting in BGs.
What do I need to do to...well, say, get the roster to shog guild stats more than character stats (me) like today?

Thank you and I'm sorry!

/bow

Yes and No
Yes It will stay like that as long as you are the only one uploading your Character Profile.

No It will detail others as well if the also download CP and upload there Character all they have to do is p;ace Cp.lua in the Proper place and PvP.lua in its and upload they do not I repeat donot need the password to upload character data the password is only for uploading the Guilddata.
Knightkittens
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Lertes » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:01 pm

Ah, that was what i suspected.

Thanks!

/bow
Lertes
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Appearance