Wont create addon from Uni Admin

Support and feedback for NetherPanel
AKA java UniUploader

Wont create addon from Uni Admin

Postby silencer-ch-au » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:53 pm

I'm trying to synch my WoW addons to Uni Admin with java UniUploader.

I keep getting this error message when trying to synch with UA and expecting an addon that does not yet exist on my PC to be downloaded.

Code: Select all
16/09/06 02:39 at DEBUG:org.mbs.juniuploader.objects.Addon: Created addon object CT_RABossMods with 20 files
16/09/06 02:39 at DEBUG:org.mbs.juniuploader.objects.Addon: Comparing CT_RABossMods with the file system
16/09/06 02:39 at ERROR:org.mbs.juniuploader.util.CheckSummer: createChecksumFromFile(String) failed to create a FileInputStream
16/09/06 02:39 at TRACE:org.mbs.juniuploader.objects.Addon: Compared F:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\\Interface\AddOns\CT_RABossMods\Mods\ZulGurub.localization.lua with checksum, invalid
16/09/06 02:39 at INFO:org.mbs.juniuploader.objects.Addon: CT_RABossMods failed to be in sync with the file system

What could be the problem?

Comparing the version of an existing addon to UA seems to work fine.

I'm using jUU beta 10 and Roster 1.7 on a Windows PC running Apache 2, PHP 5.1, MySQL 4.1, Java jre1.5.0_08

Oh and it works as expected with the normal UniUploader and I tried it with a few different addons with the same result.
Last edited by silencer-ch-au on Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
silencer-ch-au
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Re: Wont create addon from Uni Admin

Postby silencer-ch-au » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:21 pm

Does anyone have it working with UA? I'd appreciate some help.
If I can get this running properly, my GM will be all over UA and JUU (he's a Mac user).
silencer-ch-au
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Return to NetherPanel