Standalone works but Integrated doesnt.

Dragonfly integration forum

Postby akshtray » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:54 am

I setup 2 diff. version of WoWRoster on my server. One is standalone whereas the other one is integrated with DF. I got the standalone version to work great with only a little fiddling about but the integrated versions is giving me a little more pain.

After installing the wowrosterdf module in dragonfly I cannot upload a profile. When I try to do the same it tells me:

We're sorry, but that page modules/wowrosterdf/update.php does not exist

I researched this issue on the forums and came with few possible posts that might have been of help the only below being the primary:

http://www.wowroster.net/Forums/viewtopic/t=981.html

However, none of these posts could resolve my problem. While I understand that the config.php has no config info, and also that I do not need to specifically login to wowrosterdf (just logging to dragonfly should be enough), should I really see:

Must Be Logged in to use this service!

when I click on Update Profile.

I am not quite sure as how I should proceed at this time.

Thank you.
akshtray
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Anaxent » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:17 am

Yes im sorry i will try to get the full release posted here soon but what it comes downto is the update.php file was renamed to updateProfile.php i have posted the fix files with in the forums here but I do have to fix/revise the doanload that is avaliable. And when uploading to the roster you will need to be logged in as an admin to do so.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Re: Standalone works but Integrated doesnt.

Postby akshtray » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:43 am

Thanks Anaxent:

I feel a little better knowing now that I wasnt going crazy or not trying things correctly .. :cheese:

Yes, I was logged into dragonfly as Admin and tried to click on the Update Profile link when I saw the:

Must Be Logged in to use this service!

Is there any workaround that I may be able to use before the fixed files are out. Also, how can i view/change all the settings in the Config Menu of wowrosterdf even though it tells me that I need to Login to update profile?

Are all the issues inter-related?

Thanks once more.
akshtray
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Dragonfly