Invisible frames?

Forum Dedicated to PvPLog, (The WoW PvP data collector addon), and PvPLog related topics

Moderator: bsmorgan

Invisible frames?

Postby Sahasrahla » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:05 pm

I know this is improper bug reporting, so I apologize in advance...

Apparently one of my fellow guildmates is using a custom ui and was complaining that he couldn't click some of his buttons. He did some homework and found that, even though he disabled all the spamial-type messages from PvPLog, the PvPLog info box is still drawn and was getting in the way.

I'm not sure if it would be possible to remove the box entirely when someone disables the spam as opposed to simply leaving it and not writing to it?

And unfortunately this is all second-hand information for me, so I'm not even 100% sure I reported it correctly. Hopefully it will make sense though :P
Last edited by Sahasrahla on Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sahasrahla
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Invisible frames?

Postby mrmuskrat » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:07 pm

I'll look into it.
mrmuskrat
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Invisible frames?

Postby mrmuskrat » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:26 pm

Can you find out what custom UI he is using? I don't know if it will make a difference but it couldn't hurt.
mrmuskrat
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Invisible frames?

Postby mrmuskrat » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:20 am

The frame used by PvPLog is not initially set to hidden (but will be in the next version). This alone may be the problem or it could be related to the layer being used by this frame and that of the custom UI that your friend is using. It could also be that the mouse is enabled on the PvPLog layer... So many possibilities.

The more info you can get me the better chance I have of fixing it.
mrmuskrat
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Return to PvPLog