PvPLog 0.5.3

Forum Dedicated to PvPLog, (The WoW PvP data collector addon), and PvPLog related topics

Moderator: bsmorgan

PvPLog 0.5.3

Postby mrmuskrat » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:14 pm

The next version of PvPLog is almost complete. It fixes a few of the nil bugs that were turning up. It will be the first version to have a Spanish tranlation thanks to NeKRoMaNT. This version will also add a user interface thanks to Atolicus. It will also add in the revamped death and kill notification that was requested.

If all goes well with my testing today then it should also fix the invisible frame bug reported by Sahasrahla.

I would love to fix the Feign Death bug but I simply have not gotten around to it yet because it looks like it will be more involved than the others. It may get done for this release but I'm not making a promise.
mrmuskrat
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

PvPLog 0.5.3

Postby mrmuskrat » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:22 am

I've added a mini-map button to toggle the config window. I got tired of typing /pl config everytime I wanted to change something. ;)

I'm shooting for 0.5.4 to fix the Feign Death bug. I'm also checking out what I need to do to add the server to the PvP stats. I know that it will change the file layout which will require changes to WoWRoster.
mrmuskrat
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Return to PvPLog