Unable to upload

Scans for, and displays main/alt relations in your Guild

Moderator: PleegWat

Unable to upload

Postby dellandris » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:26 am

I received this error while uploading the guild information. I thought it was an error in my database so I uninstalled everything and deleted the database reloaded wowroster and all the addons. I was able to upload 1 time after that I get the following error.

Ballinor has main Ballinor

Ballinor is a main

Ballinor has alts

I've been thru this forum and found some simular and I tried the fix's for them and that didn't work for me. I've changed the Regex it doesn't change the outcome. I still get this error.

This is my regex that I use: /ALT-([\w]+)/i

What can be causing this while uploading the guild info. I can upload character, Raidtracker and PVP info with no problems.

Please help I don't want to reload everything again.
Last edited by dellandris on Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
dellandris
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Unable to upload

Postby PleegWat » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:29 am

I am missing vital informating. What is the correct status of this Ballinor? What is in his player note? What is your website address?
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Unable to upload

Postby dellandris » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:44 am

Ballinor is a Main and he does have an Alt. We put the Alt info in the officer note.
Our website is http://www.knightsthatsayni.com

I've had wowroster and the alt monitor addon working for some time now. about a week ago this all started happening. We've tried editing the lua file and pulling ballinor out and tried uploading data, it would then go down to the next character in the lua file and give the same error.
dellandris
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Unable to upload

Postby PleegWat » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:56 pm

Looks like someone or something changed your settings. Your current regex is set to /ALT=\/(\w]+)/i, which isn't a valid regex. Try putting it back to the correct value.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Unable to upload

Postby dellandris » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:14 pm

I've changed the regex and still get the same output when uploading.
I am unable to add new members to the wowroster due to not able to upload the data. If I can't fix the altmonitor. How can I remove the altmonitor addon. If I remove the altmonitor folder out of the addons and remove the two tables in the database I get a blank white page when uploading guild info. Is there a way to remove the altmonitor or will I have to start over again.
dellandris
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Unable to upload

Postby PleegWat » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:38 am

You've got a weird problem then. Deleting the altmonitor folder should completely remove all traces of it, even if you leave the tables in. It shouldn't break uploading.

Looks from here your altmonitor works correctly again though, so you must've managed a successful guild update after fixing the regex or the data wouldn't have been corrected.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Re: Unable to upload

Postby dellandris » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:02 pm

I found the problem it wasn't the Alt Monitor causing the problem. The Raid Tracker was, If I pull the raid tracker out everything uploads corrrectly. Now I just need to find out how to get the roster to upload with the raid tracker installed.

Thank You for your responses
dellandris
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to AltMonitor