SQL Syntax Error

Addon that shows the maximum statistics possible

Moderator: Exerladan

SQL Syntax Error

Postby Speedtorch » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:51 pm

I just upgraded to the new MaxResists 3.10. When I first click the link, the page comes up just fine, showing all levels. If I switch to Level 60 only, and apply, it works fine. However, when I try to switch back to all levels, I get the following error:

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'all ORDER BY members.name ASC' at line 1

I've tried this with multiple hosting sites and get the same exact error. I have a hard time believing the SQL version is a problem, as when I first click the link, it displays resists for all level characters perfectly. It's only when I change and try to back that I get the error...

EDIT: In the mean time, I just commented out the drop down menu portion of the code and it works great.
Last edited by Speedtorch on Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Speedtorch
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

SQL Syntax Error

Postby Diska » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:37 pm

yeah, the filter is beta and i accidently included it with the release i made as is stated in the release notes if i'm not mistaken. It's buggy and I know it.
Diska
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

SQL Syntax Error

Postby Denwel » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:28 am

A quick fix for that if you still want to be able to sort by rank is to remove <option value="all">All levels</option> from line 172 in index.php
Last edited by Denwel on Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denwel
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Max Stats