foreach() Problem but with a twist

Requests, feedback, and general discussion about WoWRoster
DO NOT post topics about WoWRoster AddOns here!

Postby eebz » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:26 pm

ok so i've scoured the forums for a good hour and a half before posting this, looking for an answer to my question. I've read a few posts about the

Code: Select all
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/e/e/b/eebz84/html/roster/admin/config.php on line 300

Which, btw zanix, isnt neccisarily answerd directly in the FAQ, After all the reading i've done, i've come to realize that this error is because no guild information has been loaded.

Now I've uploaded it a few times now, but every time I try to upload my .lua it says "Eebz @ Altar of Storms Ignored" in the update log. Also when I try to upload using the same LUA and the admin password at the bottom it says
"RAID ZERØ @ Altar of Storms Ignored" (which is my guild) as well as the first qute above.

??? Im at a loss as to what to try next. Im going to try a re-installing it next but if there is an easy fix or im blatently doing something wrong please, point me in the right direction. Thanks!

-eeBz
eebz
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby zanix » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:52 pm

eebz wrote:ok so i've scoured the forums for a good hour and a half before posting this, looking for an answer to my question. I've read a few posts about the

Code: Select all
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/e/e/b/eebz84/html/roster/admin/config.php on line 300

Which, btw zanix, isnt neccisarily answerd directly in the FAQ, After all the reading i've done, i've come to realize that this error is because no guild information has been loaded.

It is answered in the FAQ, but you are right.
This does show if there is no guild info as well as if there is no character info

eebz wrote:Now I've uploaded it a few times now, but every time I try to upload my .lua it says "Eebz @ Altar of Storms Ignored" in the update log. Also when I try to upload using the same LUA and the admin password at the bottom it says
"RAID ZERØ @ Altar of Storms Ignored" (which is my guild) as well as the first qute above.

??? Im at a loss as to what to try next. Im going to try a re-installing it next but if there is an easy fix or im blatently doing something wrong please, point me in the right direction. Thanks!

-eeBz

Make sure you have set up Roster to accept a guild to import
Read this - http://www.wowroster.net/wiki/index.php/Roster:Install
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Postby eebz » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:15 pm

Ok well now after a fresh install, I now see the guil setup menu at the bottom of config.php. Now when I upload the LUA im getting "Could not find guild in database. Please update members first."
eebz
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby zanix » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:18 pm

Make sure you enter the roster admin pass in the password box on the update page
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Postby eebz » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:19 pm

Yup just read that >.< ok got my LUA loaded, now im getting

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /home/content/e/e/b/eebz84/html/roster/lib/wowdb.php on line 937

and

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/e/e/b/eebz84/html/roster/lib/wowdb.php on line 937

But everything seems to have gotten on there.
eebz
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby eebz » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:21 pm

Freaking beautiful. I dont see any more errors, and everything got uploaded fine =) <333333
eebz
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby vblars » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:42 pm

Ive got and error in updateprofile :

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in F:\websrv\www\roster\lib\wowdb.php on line 845

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in F:\websrv\www\roster\lib\wowdb.php on line 845

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in F:\websrv\www\roster\lib\wowdb.php on line 845

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in F:\websrv\www\roster\lib\wowdb.php on line 845
line 845 : foreach( array_keys( $bag['Contents'] ) as $slot_name )

it update most off it but not my guildlist or the change there is ther.
vblars
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby zanix » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:56 am

vblars wrote:Ive got and error in updateprofile :

line 845 : foreach( array_keys( $bag['Contents'] ) as $slot_name )

it update most off it but not my guildlist or the change there is ther.
vblars
Read the Forum Rules

Don't thread hijack, create your own thread
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Return to General Support & Feedback