AQ Books Addon - REQUEST

Download, Present, and receive support for third party WoWRoster AddOns and modifications
WoWRoster AddOns and Mods are supported by the author only
Please understand that some AddOns and Mods may require advanced skills to employ

AQ Books Addon - REQUEST

Postby gvaughan » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:34 pm

Hi

I have done a little searching through this forum to try and make sure no one has not already requested it and I couldnt see it in the most recent threads. I apologise if I am repeating someone elses request.

First off let me say I LOVE the roster program. Its an amazing tool for guild officers and members alike. I have installed a good percentage of the add ons onto mine.

What I am looking for is an addon that will show me who has gotten what AQ20 books. I would imagine it would be a matter of looking at their skill levels and seeing if they have the rank for the book, and if so out putting in graphical format that yes they have the book. I would envision some sort of three column deal, perhaps sorted by class, showing what characters have what, with a picture of the book if they do have it.

I am pretty certain this is a doable project. I just wish I was a bit more savvy at PhP to take it on for myself.

Thanks for a great product and sharing it freely with the WoW community.

Sharni
Last edited by gvaughan on Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gvaughan
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

AQ Books Addon - REQUEST

Postby sturmy » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:40 pm

Look for SpellBooks. It should answer your needs, although it is very young as an addon!
sturmy
WR.net Expert
WR.net Expert

Re: AQ Books Addon - REQUEST

Postby gvaughan » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:11 pm

Thank you so much.

Sharni
gvaughan
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

AQ Books Addon - REQUEST

Postby Tsikura » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:50 am

And expansion is so close to release, people are just holding out till then too.
Tsikura
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to AddOns and Mods