joomla & phpbb

Joomla/Mambo integration forum

joomla & phpbb

Postby Poledra » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:47 pm

:) I got the roster working, that was a snap. Carefully the great guide here I have "most" of the phpbb working. For some reason, I can't login to the administration of phpbb from within Joomla using the component. I CAN log in by going direct to the forum

I get this error:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/.ormandy/tdusnake/tduguild.net/components/com_forum/extension.inc on line 22

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/.ormandy/tdusnake/tduguild.net/components/com_forum/extension.inc on line 22

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.ormandy/tdusnake/tduguild.net/components/com_forum/extension.inc on line 23

Any ideas?
Poledra
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: joomla & phpbb

Postby kronuskaos » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:45 am

bump.... :/
kronuskaos
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

joomla & phpbb

Postby Sariyah » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:04 pm

Erm, directly, how? All I get is errors if I try to access that directory directly (http://site/components/com_forum/). At the moment I am unable to do anything with phpbb, so plix share :)
Sariyah
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Joomla/Mambo