Fresh Full Install

Installation issues with WoWRoster

Fresh Full Install

Postby Adariel » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:23 am

I have uploaded all the files from the zip. I have created the database and assigned a user with all permissions. I am running MySQL 4.1.24 and PHP 4.4.4.

The installer is able to create the tables - I've double-checked this several times in phpMyAdmin. However, after clicking Proceed on Step 2, I get a "Could not obtain SQL structure/data".

So I started poking around in the intall/db/mysql_data.sql file ... all of the entries say INSERT INTO `renprefix_config`. Now ... I changed those to use my prefix, uploaded the file, and the install went on to step 3.

Next issue ... after DLing and uploading the conf.php, I click "Continue to Roster Config" and get this: Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: rosterlogin in /home/hebxi1/public_html/rf-fov/roster/admin.php on line 24 ???

Well, this error makes perfect sense when I look at my server and see that there are no files in the admin folder on my server. There are also no files in the admin folder in the zip file, so I know it's not that they just didn't get uploaded.

Did I just get a really fubar'd download or is there something I missed?? Original DL was from the wowroster.de link ... also DL'd from wowroster.net and saw no admin files in that folder either.
Adariel
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Fresh Full Install

Postby zanix » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:37 pm

The admin folder is supposed to be empty

This error is because it cannot find the file lib/login.php or it is corrupted
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Return to Installation