joomla and itemstats

Joomla/Mambo integration forum

joomla and itemstats

Postby Tupsi » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:50 pm

Hello

trying my luck here as well (already posted this on the eqdkp forum) as there seem to be more people here working with joomla and itemstats (and roster).
------------------------------------------------

Hello

as I already saw some sites running Joomla and Itemstats just fine the problem must be on my end; yet I seem unable to find it.

What I did:

Installed joomla 1.0.11
installed smf 1.1 rc3
installed smf<->joomla bridge
installed itemstats 1.5 core
installed smf itemstats package

so far so good, itemstats works perfect on my smf forum, so I thought having the stuff on the frontpage wouldnt hurt either.

so I got the joomla package from itemstats and did as told.
Itemstats works there as well BUT (I guess you all where already in high suspence when the real problem would arrive) I now get php error whining something about the frontend.php

as you can see here: http://www.fraternitas-ferreus.net/joomla/

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/ff/joomla/includes/frontend.php on line 94

where my menu bar should be. So what did I wrong? After several retries I can say with true hard; nothing!
I most likely reinstalled, removed, purged, installed the stuff over a dozen times, even tried different versions i found on the internet how to hack the content.php from joomla to no avail. The moment I put in calling the itemstats_parse function everything goes to hell. If I remove the actual code from that function everything is shiny again, but of course as nothing got parsed I see the normal text ; working as intended this time.

google returned some pages on frontend.php and foreach() but when visiting these sides they turned out to be just normal sides which seem to have had that error in the past as well.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

nice weekend folks

Markus

Edit:

the code snipet which actualy produces the error is:

<div id="menu"><?php mosLoadModules ( 'user1',-1 ); ?></div>
Last edited by Tupsi on Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tupsi
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: joomla and itemstats

Postby sanderz » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:06 pm

Hi,

was there any solution found to this problem as i am experiencing the same problem on a joomla site i just set up.

any help would be appreciated.

Sanderz

EDIT: i can get the hover text and colour to work. however i still get the
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\includes\frontend.php on line 94
Last edited by sanderz on Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sanderz
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Joomla/Mambo