Roster addon downloads/wow roster new version

Download, Present, and receive support for third party WoWRoster AddOns and modifications
WoWRoster AddOns and Mods are supported by the author only
Please understand that some AddOns and Mods may require advanced skills to employ

Postby DXduhman » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:03 am

Hey there. Pretty sure this is in the right section as I don't want Zanix to get me again. :thumleft:

I have the wowroster going for both my guilds and just LOVE it. My first question is downloading the addons for the wowroster. Yes I know you download at your own risk and such. Is there a specific place you download the ones you want to try out and add to your roster? Or do you just download and place the addon inside your current roster folder?

::sorry, not the brightest when it comes to this sort of stuff::

I see some addons are useable with the prior roster version, but does that mean they are not compatible with the newest wowroster version? 1.7.1 I think..

Thanks for any input you can give. This roster is PIMP but would love to show more information as I have seen on other guild roster pages.
DXduhman
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Ulminia » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:18 am

in the download section there is an addon section you download u zip or rar and place them in your addons folder for example my rostergallory is placed in the addons/rostergallory/ as such then its shows in the addons section on the menue i hope this helps :)
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
WoWRoster-Profiler Redesigner
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Realm: Zangarmarsh (PvE) - US
gmail/gtalk: ulminia@gmail.com

Return to AddOns and Mods