problem uploading character and guild info

Requests, feedback, and general discussion about WoWRoster
DO NOT post topics about WoWRoster AddOns here!

Postby Elethil » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:26 am

I'ts me again. I udpdate to roster 1.7.1 today. I did this from work and it seemed to go pretty smooth. I got home however and tried to update and get the following error.

Warning: main(../lib/item.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/wazzup.info/dragon/roster/addons/maxres/trigger.php on line 31

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../lib/item.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/wazzup.info/dragon/roster/addons/maxres/trigger.php on line 31

Dose anyone know what this may be? iv'e seen posts for issues uploading but havn't seen anything that looks like what im getting. I'd like to update today since tomorrow is the big 2.0 patch and it looks like we won't be able to update for a bit.

thanks in advance.
Elethil
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Postby zanix » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:53 am

Code: Select all
Warning: main(../lib/item.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/wazzup.info/dragon/roster/addons/maxres/trigger.php on line 31

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../lib/item.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/wazzup.info/dragon/roster/addons/maxres/trigger.php on line 31

This is because of a Roster addon, notice this part?

This means in the file addons/maxres/trigger.php on line 31, it is trying to include a file which the server cannot find
Failed opening required '../lib/item.php'

There is a fix posted in the maxres forum section
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Return to General Support & Feedback