WRX Module

Xoops / eXoops integration forum

Re: WRX Module

Postby Arbryls » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:15 am

mdeshane wrote:Yes! There is a future for WoWRosterX! I've been kinda quiet on what's happenning with this integration. I held off some further developments of the existing WoWRosterX in anticipation of the Roster v1.8 wich will be Roster v2 on release.

I will be starting work on this integration soon, I know I'm a little behind. I've been working on what will hopefully be a user account system for Roster v2 (Accounts Addon). I've been trying to get that built so I, as well as others, could interface Xoops, or any other CMS, and WoWRoster better.

If all works out well, the next version of WoW Roster X can look forward to further integrated user accounts with Roster. Perhaps a full replacement for the Xoops profiles, allowing access to Main/Alt character info, avatars, signatures, maybe even more!

Further down the line, as future versions of WoWRoster adopt Smarty Templates, the real fun will begin!

Sounds great!

Any news on time frames? I know 2.0 is still beta but did not know if you have been playing with it or waiting till its out of beta.

As always keep up the great work for Roster and Xoops
Arbryls
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

WRX Module

Postby mdeshane » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:35 pm

** UPDATE **

I've been very busy with IRL stuff and my guild decided to switch realms... The latest news about the WRX module is that I'm having problems getting the Roster headers to play nice with the Xoops headers, without completely hacking up the header and footer. My main goal for this version of WRX is to leave Roster as un-touched as possible, making Roster upgrades and fixes alot easier.

I will continue my attempts to make headway on this module as I know you all have been waiting very patiently. As soon as I get something that kinda works I will let you all know.
Accounts Addon - Roster v2 User Account Addon

PKC Dev Site - http://dev.pkcomp.net
My Roster Dev Site - http://myroster.dontexist.net
mdeshane
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Realm: Khadgar (PvE) - US

Postby Jynxter » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:54 am

Hello,

Just dropping in, I'm a xoops webmaster for my guild, and I'm interested in this project as well.

I'm not a professional coder, but I am good with PHP and xoops, so if there is anything that I may be able to do to help, feel free to let me know.

THanks

-Jynx.
Jynxter
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Quezako » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:08 pm

The links are not working anymore.
Does this work with XOOPS 2.5?
Quezako

Postby Quezako » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:26 pm