Roster V1.7.2 beta items with +FR enchant not captured

Addon that shows the maximum statistics possible

Moderator: Exerladan

Postby ambisset » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:40 am

With Blizzard changing the way enchant tooltips are presented I have noted that max.resists is not correctly parsing the new tooltip.

eg:

["Tooltip"] = "Circlet of Prophecy<br>Soulbound<br>Head Cloth<br>94 Armor<br>+17 Stamina<br>+27 Intellect<br>+20 Spirit<br>+10 Fire Resistance<br>|cffffffff+20 Fire Resistance|r<br><br>Durability 59 / 60<br>Classes: Priest<br>Requires Level 60<br>Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 12.<br> <br><br>Vestments of Prophecy (6/8)<br> Boots of Prophecy<br> Circlet of Prophecy<br> Girdle of Prophecy<br> Gloves of Prophecy<br> Pants of Prophecy<br> Mantle of Prophecy<br> Robes of Prophecy<br> Vambraces of Prophecy<br> <br><br>Set: -0.1 sec to the casting time of your Flash Heal spell.<br>Set: Improves your spell critical strike rating by 28.<br>(8) Set: Increases your chance of a critical hit with Prayer of Healing by 25%.",

note the |cffffffff+20 Fire Resistance|r<br>

In patch 1.12.2 the tooltip was captured as

["Tooltip"] = "Circlet of Prophecy<br>Soulbound<br>Head Cloth<br>83 Armor<br>+17 Stamina<br>+27 Intellect<br>+20 Spirit<br>+10 Fire Resistance<br>+20 Fire Resistance<br>Durability 60 / 60<br>Classes: Priest<br>Requires Level 60<br>Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 12.<br> <br><br>Vestments of Prophecy (5/8)<br> Boots of Prophecy<br> Circlet of Prophecy<br> Girdle of Prophecy<br> Gloves of Prophecy<br> Pants of Prophecy<br> Mantle of Prophecy<br> Robes of Prophecy<br> Vambraces of Prophecy<br> <br><br>Set: -0.1 sec to the casting time of your Flash Heal spell.<br>Set: Improves your chance to get a critical strike with Holy spells by 2%.<br>(8) Set: Increases your chance of a critical hit with Prayer of Healing by 25%.",

note that this time its a plain +20 Fire Resistance<br>

I suspect this needs a change to the 4 lines starting CONVERT approx lines 372-375 in maxres.php
ambisset
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Exerladan » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:52 am

Try these modifications.

In fact I think it's due to "\n" (new line character) present in the original AddOn.

Theses modifications don't solve all problems, but I'm working on ;)
Exerladan
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Re: Roster V1.7.2 beta items with +FR enchant not captured

Postby ambisset » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:59 am

That has fixed the issue thanks. Thanks also for the very speedy reply.

A very minor point that you might wish to tidy up :

max.Fire Resistance Main Enchant Total
Circlet of Prophecy 10 20 30
Shroud of Infinite Wisdom 15 0 15

As you can see my head piece is now working fine. The back piece however shows 15 as main not as enchant (I did say it was a very minor point :-)

The tooltip captured was :

["Tooltip"] = "Shroud of Infinite Wisdom<br>Soulbound<br>Back<br>59 Armor<br>+12 Stamina<br>+14 Intellect<br>+11 Spirit<br>|cffffffff+15 Fire Resistance|r<br><br>Classes: Priest<br>Requires Level 60<br>Equip: Increases healing done by spells and effects by up to 24.<br> <br><br>Finery of Infinite Wisdom (2/3)<br> Gavel of Infinite Wisdom<br> Ring of Infinite Wisdom<br> Shroud of Infinite Wisdom<br> <br><br>(3) Set: Increases the damage of your Shadow Word: Pain spell by 5%.",
ambisset
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Exerladan » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:10 pm

Yep I'm aware of this "little" problem :

The FR is parse only from the string and don't detect if it's an enchant or not :(

I have to find a way to detect if it's an enchant or not. May be with this captured value :
["Item"] = "item_number:enchant_number:0:0"

Anyway, I'm working on :)
Exerladan
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Re: Roster V1.7.2 beta items with +FR enchant not captured

Postby ambisset » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:29 pm

Perhaps the new |cffffffffEnchant Details|r<br>

gives a way into this in that you have a fixed search string to search for that bounds the Enchant details.
ambisset
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Max Stats