Uni Usage Questions

Support and feedback for UniUploader
UniUploader requires microsoft .net runtimes!

Uni Usage Questions

Postby rrhode » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:52 am

Hi there,

What an amazing thing you have here. Wowroster is amazing work. Seems like you need to do some updating for 2.0.1 but I am sure you will get that in no time :)

Now maybe I just don't understand what this Uni is for. The way I understand it is that it may be for updating the guild info and personal profile info on the wowroster site. I also get that it may be for updating other addons.

Well I have wowroster 1.7.2 beta and UniUploader 1.5.0 and UniAdmin 0.7.0. Now I got wowroster to work it seems, I can upload the CharacterProfiler.lua to it fine and it creates the guild info and my profile and items and all that. Ok so I understand guild members are supposed to be able to download UniUploader and install it and then upload their own CharacterProfiler.lua into wowroster and keep it updated each time they exit wow. Is this not correct?

If so I must be doing something wrong. I get no errors, I tried to configure UniAdmin and I did an upload of UniUploader, it says it uploads CharacterProfiler.lua but nothing changes in wowroster.

Please help!!!!

Thanks again for your really damn fine work :thumright:
Last edited by rrhode on Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
rrhode
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Uni Usage Questions

Postby rrhode » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:51 am

OK, nobody is obviously going to answer me anyway. I know there is guides and tons of posts and I searched for hours before posting but I finally figured it out myself after playing with it for a few days. COOL! Keep up the good work :shaking2:
rrhode
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Uni Usage Questions

Postby MattM » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:22 am

I would have helped you but I'm too late it seems LOL
MattM
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer

Return to UniUploader