1.7.0 Update?

Categorizes items in your guildbank(s)

Moderator: Mathos

1.7.0 Update?

Postby Rihlsul » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:23 pm

I've looked at a couple 1.7 guild rosters out there in the world and noticed that Categorized Guild Bank doesn't seem to be working on them.

Is CGB 1.7 compatible? I consider this add-on useful enough that I'm not sure I'll upgrade until it's compat.
Rihlsul,
Guild Leader of The Dirty Hordes
Rihlsul
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Re: 1.7.0 Update?

Postby Sahasrahla » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:27 pm

Rihlsul wrote:I've looked at a couple 1.7 guild rosters out there in the world and noticed that Categorized Guild Bank doesn't seem to be working on them.

Is CGB 1.7 compatible? I consider this add-on useful enough that I'm not sure I'll upgrade until it's compat.

?? Not only is it compatible, but it comes with the 1.7 roster package by default... Where did you see it not working?
Sahasrahla
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Rihlsul » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:56 pm

Oh! That explains why I didn't see a download for it.

Sorry... I'm running 1.6 still, and I have a checklist of what I want to have working before I upgrade our guild site to 1.7. GuildBank was high on that.

Could just be the one or two Roster sites I found timed out or didn't have theirs configured properly.

Thanks for the explanation and I guess I'll do an experimental upgrade this weekend.

:thumleft:
Rihlsul,
Rihlsul
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

1.7.0 Update?

Postby danbk » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:20 am

I actually had downloaded the CGB for 1.7 from before the hack on the website. I could not get the same functionality out of the default bank module that was included. Maybe I was missing something?
danbk
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Rihlsul » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:10 pm

Just to confirm, danbk, in your (unchanged config) Roster menu, you see two "GuildBank" buttons, one under the Addons section, right?
Rihlsul,
Rihlsul
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby danbk » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:50 pm

Yes. I've disabled the included Guildbank and use the Addon version which still has the functionality of the addon. I'm out of town atm, but I can post the file I have when I get home or I may fiddle with the included guildbank and see why, if it is in fact the categorized bank, why I can't get it to perform the same.
danbk
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

1.7.0 Update?

Postby danbk » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:36 am

Well ... now I'm confused. lol I thought I had installed 1.26 of the CGB addon before the site got wiped, but now when I go look at the files after I had updated to 1.7, I guess the one in the addons folder is the CGB although all the files are marked as WoWRoster's in the php code so I guess it was included.

My question to the folks at WoWRoster ... If it's being added to the WoWRoster package, why is it not modded into the default roster bank versus having to be used as an addon package?
danbk
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

1.7.0 Update?

Postby zanix » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:48 am

Because only mathos knows how it works

Kinda like SigGen, only I out of the devs knows how it works
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Postby Mathos » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:48 pm

To include it as one of the main bank scripts, has occurred once or twice in my mind.
I would need to rewrite some stuff though, as there is still some legacy crap in the coding.

I will dicuss this asap, I have been quite busy in RL.
Mathos
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer

Return to Categorized Guild Bank