2 wowrosters in one database.. need help

Requests, feedback, and general discussion about WoWRoster
DO NOT post topics about WoWRoster AddOns here!

Postby Draygun » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:11 pm

Hello,

I am hosting 2 guilds wowrosters on my website, but there seems to be of an overlay problem whenever I upload the 2nd guild. I am using v1.7.1, with patch, and putting it in 2 different folders so they show up in these directories: /HoS/wowroster and /VD/wowroster. I was able to install and upload VD's roster correctly into the VD directery. I checked the URL and it worked great. So I went ahead with the install and upload of HoS's roster. I checked the URL of HoS and it was great. However I went back to VD's URL and it showed HoS's roster! How did HoS's install and upload of wowroster override VD's roster when I put it in HoS's folder. I've double checked all my folders and they are correct. The information just gets wiped cleaned out of the other guild's folder every time I try to redo the upload of the other guild. I thought just having two separate folders it would work, like it did before. I just confused on why now it wants to mess up when i redid the site up and reinstalled both rosters. I'm lost at an answer.. is there any help to this?
Draygun
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby PleegWat » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:15 pm

It is possible to install 2 rosters in the same database, but you have to use different prefixes.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Re: 2 wowrosters in one database.. need help

Postby Draygun » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:17 pm

so on one roster use roster_ and use a different one on the other roster?

Gosh I'm a newb. Didn't even think to try that.
THANK YOU!
Last edited by Draygun on Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Draygun
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to General Support & Feedback