upgrading 1.7.1. to 1.7.2. nothing but errors

Installation issues with WoWRoster

upgrading 1.7.1. to 1.7.2. nothing but errors

Postby GuaRRand » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:42 pm

I did as was described in the documentation.....and i got nothing but errors.
but it still says "sucessful updated"
But when i go to my roster now, i get..

Code: Select all
Fatal error: Call to undefined function message_die() in /usr/www/www.glcoti.com/public_html/roster/settings.php on line 256


Help?
User avatar
GuaRRand
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:59 pm
Location: NL

upgrading 1.7.1. to 1.7.2. nothing but errors

Postby GuaRRand » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:02 pm

nvm, fidgetted a bit and it works now
User avatar
GuaRRand
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:59 pm
Location: NL

upgrading 1.7.1. to 1.7.2. nothing but errors

Postby PleegWat » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:24 pm

For future readers: You must have missed some files when uploading.
I <3 /bin/bash
User avatar
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
 
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:43 pm


Return to Installation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron