Guild Roster Installed & Working Great

Requests, feedback, and general discussion about WoWRoster
DO NOT post topics about WoWRoster AddOns here!

Guild Roster Installed & Working Great

Postby Kizma » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:07 pm

So,

There I was last night wishing so hard for a release of Roster that was all cool and thumbs up by Zanix and crew when I couldn't take it any more. I took a big gulp, a breath, and I went through the process of installing RC1 and fixing the known issues and some time later had a beautiful roster for my guild again.

There have been no issues so far concerning roster itself (apparently, though, I can't test out the guild event calendar addon as my wow addon for that particular roster addon, isn't compatable? Anyone know what's up with that and where I can get the latest version?)

Truth be told things look more fab than ever (but maybe I'm just biased) Thank you so much for all your hard work. I know my contribution to testing comes late but I feel like I had to at least say thank you if nothing else.

I have, and now will again, continue to contribute to your good work here with cash donations when I'm able... without good people with mad skillz like you guys doing things like this, gamers like me and my guild wouldn't have 1/2 so much fun. We appriciate you guys a ton!

Thanks & Good Gaming!
Kizma
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to General Support & Feedback