My custom Layout for CGB

Categorizes items in your guildbank(s)

Moderator: Mathos

My custom Layout for CGB

Postby sileed » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:15 pm

Hi there,

I get more than a few request on how I modifed the layout of our Roster's CGB so I figured I would just zip up all the files and give them to the community.

Here's the link if you're interested in seeing what I've done: http://www.inkredible.ca/php/addon.php? ... =guildbank

To be honest I don't remember every line/edit that I did BUT for the most part for any changes that I made I simply commented out the original line and then put in my own.

The edit was really simple actually after I figured out the display order and search order :)

I have tested this with Roster 1.7.2 but the files are actually from 1.7.0. I took one quick look to see if anything new was added and in gbank.php at the top I noted:
Code: Select all
if ( !defined('ROSTER_INSTALLED') )
{
    exit('Detected invalid access to this file!');
}

so I did add that before Zipping it up.

This is only for enUS locales!

You will also have to add the following section to your Styles.css of the main roster if you want the smaller icons like I have:
Code: Select all
.itemsm {
    position: relative;
    width: 25px;
    height:25px;
    padding: 1px 0 0 0;
    z-index: 1;
}

One thing I should explain:

The Vault section of our Guild Bank - we retain some items that are not available for general use by our members. These items are used by the guild for special purposes only. This is the original "val" search category so make appropriate edits to your files if you don't have something like that.

Thanks
Sileed
Attachments
guildbank_custom.zip
Works with 1.7.2 enUS local only!
(16.96 KiB) Downloaded 302 times
ImageImage
sileed
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

My custom Layout for CGB

Postby Thengel » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:32 pm

Thanks a lot for sharing this Sileed, I really love this layout, but I got one problem.
By some reason did the quality coloring (e.i. purple, blue, green) disappear from the bank page. Do you have any idea what caused this?
Thengel
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

My custom Layout for CGB

Postby sileed » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:57 am

ImageImage
sileed
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Categorized Guild Bank