MadeBy version 1.7.2.3 Uploaded

Guild listing of known recipes

Moderator: ds

Re: MadeBy version 1.7.2.3 Uploaded

Postby ds » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:08 pm

@SethDeBlade

Try this version. This should file the Oils (i hope).

@Yoshette

Your server was down when I tried to look... will try again later.
Attachments
madeby_1.7.2.3c.zip
test "c".
(1.83 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
Last edited by ds on Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
ds
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:58 am

MadeBy version 1.7.2.3 Uploaded

Postby Yoshette » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:13 pm

My server is not down in fact. It's just that the provider Free is sometimes very very crappy.

Now It's working but times to times I have the 500 error or down. I'm in the process to change the server. But if you can access to the server you'll see that it's working
Yoshette
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:14 am
Location: Boston, MA, USA

Re: MadeBy version 1.7.2.3 Uploaded

Postby ds » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:04 pm

Revision "d".

This should sort by types then names.
Attachments
madeby_1.7.2.3d.zip
test, "d".
(1.91 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
Image
ds
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:58 am

MadeBy version 1.7.2.3 Uploaded

Postby SethDeBlade » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:19 pm

revision d just works great :)

but only one thing to change
open recipe.lib.php
find (line 196 - 199)
Code: Select all
               else if (strtolower($val[1]) == utf8_encode('öl'))
               {
                  $data['recipe_type'] = utf8_encode('Öle');
               }


after add
Code: Select all
               else if (strtolower($val[1]) == 'zauberstab')
               {
                  $data['recipe_type'] = utf8_encode('Zauberstäbe');
               }


Example still the same link as it used to be ;)
User avatar
SethDeBlade
WR.net Expert
WR.net Expert
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:02 am
Location: Germany

MadeBy version 1.7.2.3 Uploaded

Postby RainRider » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:13 am

Change
Code: Select all
else if (strtolower($val[1]) == utf8_encode('öl'))
 

to
Code: Select all
else if (strtolower($val[1]) == 'öl')
 


(it is wrong in 1.7.2.4)

Thanks a lot to both of you for the great work
RainRider
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:47 pm

MadeBy version 1.7.2.3 Uploaded

Postby ds » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:17 am

Bleh i thought that was wrong.. also probably wrong in another spot in my code. To be honest this is my first time supporting a non English program so I am learning as I go. I really want to find a resource that explains to me best practices for this sort of thing but so far I have not found it.
Last edited by ds on Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
ds
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:58 am

MadeBy version 1.7.2.3 Uploaded

Postby RainRider » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:27 am

Hm still no go for me. link

Thats strange as it seems ok for SethDeBlade link
(don't know if he/she changed something though)

Thank you for your help in advance
RainRider
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:47 pm

MadeBy version 1.7.2.3 Uploaded

Postby ds » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:56 am

As far as I know SethDeBlade is using 1.7.2.4 with out any changes. It might have something to do with the method the data is stored in the database. However even this is confusing because the RegEx pattern is picking up "öl"

Maybe try:
Code: Select all
else if (strtolower($val[1]) == 'öl'
Image
ds
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:58 am

MadeBy version 1.7.2.3 Uploaded

Postby RainRider » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:23 pm

Hm, I just took a look at SethDeBlade's php configuration and comared it to mine.

I have no knowledge on php or regular expressions, but thats what I found out, I hope it will be of any help to you:
There are some differences in the mbregex configuration. I just thought that the problem is caused by the internal representation of the regex pattern and thus looked for it in the php.ini
i.e.:
SethDeBlades configuration (first value is local, second is master)
mbstring.internal_encoding ISO-8859-1 no value

my configuration (first value is local, second is master)
mbstring.internal_encoding no value no value

And thats what I got from php.net:
mbstring provides multibyte specific string functions that help you deal with multibyte encodings in PHP. In addition to that, mbstring handles character encoding conversion between the possible encoding pairs. mbstring is designed to handle Unicode-based encodings such as UTF-8 and UCS-2 and many single-byte encodings for convenience (listed below).


Further SethDeBlade has '--enable-mbregex' set and I don't.

Could it be that whats causing the problems?

My hoster allows me to change php.ini through .htaccess, so it would be possible the experiment with that if you believe it would do the "trick"
RainRider
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:47 pm

MadeBy version 1.7.2.3 Uploaded

Postby RainRider » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:04 am

[SOLVED]

The problem is gone after applying the patches provided by PleegWat in this topic

Thank you very much, ds001, for your support and your patience with my incompetence

Cheers
RainRider
RainRider
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:47 pm

Previous

Return to Made By

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron