1.7.2 uploader not working right?

CharacterProfiler.lua file uploading issues

Postby Lirae » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:31 am

Not sure the source of this but we updated our Wowroster from 1.7.1->1.7.2 and also used GuildProfiler v2.0.3.

What resulted when things were returned was a mess, specifically in the guild_rank/guild_title column. The guild_titles were actually the guild_ranks. And the guild_ranks look like they didn't update at all from last time (as we had some members move from one level to another and I can still see in the db the old guild_rank # in guild_rank).

Did I do something wrong in my upgrade or is there some compatibility issue with the new GuildProfiler? I followed the instructions for using the upgrade.php, replaced all files in the main directory, etc etc.
Lirae
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby ds » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:44 am

I just updated my Roster with 2.0.3 of the Character Profiler and Guild Profiler. I cannot see any problems with it. I did (out of habit) do a /cp purge all before I captured my data. /cp purge all wipes everything and starts fresh. Maybe give that a shot?
ds
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Re: 1.7.2 uploader not working right?

Postby Lirae » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:57 am

Found my error. Somehow I missed updating my lib files :P. Thanks for the help though.
Lirae
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Deckyon » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:17 am

Wierd, I am getting the same thing with a clean install of 1.7.2 and profilers 2.0.4. I have issues with bags, bank, keys, ranks, quests, profession materials and more. Some things show up, some do not.

"Widdershins go when the Moon doth wane, and the werewolf howls by the dread wolfsbane."
Deckyon
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby ClearlyLivid » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:23 am

Myself I am having the same issue, I've tried upgrading from 1.7.1 and a fresh install and in both cases I get quest errors when uploading profile data as well as the same issues with keys, bags, etc.
ClearlyLivid
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Uploading