PvPLog 2.3.1

Forum Dedicated to PvPLog, (The WoW PvP data collector addon), and PvPLog related topics

Moderator: bsmorgan

PvPLog 2.3.1

Postby bsmorgan » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:36 pm

Updates to the French localization and a small change to the target recording code.

Enjoy,

Brad
Last edited by bsmorgan on Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bsmorgan
WoW Interface Developer
WoW Interface Developer

PvPLog 2.3.1

Postby riverman » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:39 am

any updated version? it might be only to adjust the toc if nothing else seems to be buggy.
riverman
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

PvPLog 2.3.1

Postby bisaz » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:26 pm

Greetings.

Is it possible to get an "wipe entrys after xx days" Button, or an "autoclean statistik button" ?

After 1 Month of PvP too many entrys are there, the file for the database are too big ...
bisaz
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: PvPLog 2.3.1

Postby bsmorgan » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:35 am

Riverman,

I'm working on some minor changes for 2.3.2. There are no known bugs in 2.3.1 with 2.0.3 or 2.0.4 of WoW. If you don't like loading out-of-date addons, go ahead and bump the Interface value in the .toc file to 20003.

Bisaz,

I'll look into your suggestions. I'd be interested in what part(s) of PvPLog you are using. I've added some flexibility to the data recording which may be of use to you.
bsmorgan
WoW Interface Developer
WoW Interface Developer

PvPLog 2.3.1

Postby bisaz » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:03 am

My Problem is not ingame, its with the rosterupload db.
In 1 month i have 3000 entrys in my pvplog (bgs, pvp, duels) my guildmats too. if now all off us load the files up, the hompage db and speed goes "down"...
bisaz
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: PvPLog 2.3.1

Postby bsmorgan » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:22 pm

bisaz wrote:My Problem is not ingame, its with the rosterupload db.
In 1 month i have 3000 entrys in my pvplog (bgs, pvp, duels) my guildmats too. if now all off us load the files up, the hompage db and speed goes "down"...

Are you talking about the speed of the data upload or the speed of the display of PvP Stats?

If its the speed of the upload, then I can make changes to PvPLog as you suggested. If its the speed of the display(s), then that's a Roster issue.

Would it be possible to get your PvPLog.lua file? Better yet, can I get yours and your guildmates files? If you can zip them (you will have to give each a unique name) together and attach them here, I can use them on a test system to see myself how they impact the performance.

Regards,

Brad
bsmorgan
WoW Interface Developer
WoW Interface Developer

Return to PvPLog