[FIXED] Roster Config Updates Screws Up WowRoster

Requests, feedback, and general discussion about WoWRoster
DO NOT post topics about WoWRoster AddOns here!

[FIXED] Roster Config Updates Screws Up WowRoster

Postby Vipralion » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:20 pm

Why why why?

What happens is whenever I save settings and click on ok to save settings to the database, the page reloads but there is no text. Somehow everything is cleared. I don't know what happens. The database seems to be fine but... take a look at this screenshot to help explain what I mean happens.

As you can see all the text has disappeared except for what's in form fields and such.

I have no problems with my install on my testing server on my computer. It runs fine. But the upload on my web host screws up everytime I try to update the config settings. Also, this happened with WoWRoster 1.7.1 prepatch 2.0.1.

So if someone could give me some clues as to why this keeps happening (even after clearing the database and reinstalling; when reinstalled, the text is there until I try to save settings) I'd be VERY VERY HAPPY!!! Why? Because its frustrating to have this keep happening.
Last edited by Vipralion on Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vipralion
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Roster Config Updates Screws Up WowRoster

Postby Vipralion » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:28 pm

Update: Nevermind.

I fixed the problem. My ftp client switched all the filenames to lowercase while my webhost seems to be case sensitive when it comes to file names so I changed the names to enUS.php in the localization directory and resubmitted the main config with the language setting. Odd. Oh well. It works now so now I am VERY HAPPY. :D
Vipralion
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to General Support & Feedback