vBulletin / WoW Roster Progress report

vBulletin integration forum

Postby Jabouty » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:29 pm

Last edited by Jabouty on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
Jabouty
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Jabouty » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:25 pm

You can always view my progress at our home site at:

http://www.astralorder.com/forums/roster.php

Enjoy!
Jabouty
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: vBulletin / WoW Roster Progress report

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:48 am

your doing a fab job - can't wait for the end result

Postby Jabouty » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:37 pm

I took some time off this project to play the BC expansion abit and level my druid, which by the way TOTALLY FREAKIN ROCKS NOW!...back to the point though, and have restarted this project. I've decided to start working on the uniuploader / addon synchronizer so that me and my guildies are kept up to date on the addons, and I believe that that will be the first part for the release of this port. Stay tuned, I hope to have a working beta for the uploader going by the first week of February.
Jabouty
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby stridar » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:41 pm

using joomla/vbulletin with roster just wrapped into joom, would love to have a more tightly knit integration in either joom or vb. keep us posted ;->
stridar
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Bumpaneer » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:30 pm

If you need any beta testers for the install process, let me know. I'd be more than happy to give it a go.
Bumpaneer
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Jabouty » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:28 pm

aight, officially, the uploader is working, however, with vBulletin's change in some of the coding on the newest fix, I've realized that I'm smeared at this time...

that said, I'm having to port my port, which is not cool at all. Just not enough hours in the day lately lol. Anyway, this is a stop in to let you all know that, it has not fallen to the wayside, I'm just coming up with better ways of integrating this directly into vbulletin. Right now she's integrated with the admincp but I'm having issues with the uploader catching 403 errors, if anyone knows a work around on slowing the information abit, I'm willing to listen for that. I have implemented the .htaccess adjustments, but still get them with UU.

Anyways, I'll be installing the latest and greatest version of roster so that I can grab the new functions and add them to the admin side. I'll have an update in a week for you guys.

thank you for your patience, this is turning out to be abit bigger than I thought it would be ROFL.
Jabouty
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Jabouty » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:06 am

I have joined ranks with a good friend of mine to code the behemoth. It turned out to be abit much for just myself. That said, I'll be setting up a page that tracks the progress complete.

I'm hoping to keep the port as simple as possible to allow for future updates to roster and UA to be as simple as the update of the roster / UA itself.

I'll post the progress report page shortly.

I have not given up on this as my guildies would kill me if I did, it just proved to be bigger than I figured it would be at first look.

Stay tuned.
Jabouty
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby badr » Tue May 01, 2007 9:59 am

Jabouty wrote:I have joined ranks with a good friend of mine to code the behemoth. It turned out to be abit much for just myself. That said, I'll be setting up a page that tracks the progress complete.

I'm hoping to keep the port as simple as possible to allow for future updates to roster and UA to be as simple as the update of the roster / UA itself.

I'll post the progress report page shortly.

I have not given up on this as my guildies would kill me if I did, it just proved to be bigger than I figured it would be at first look.

Stay tuned.
just wondering how it is going... its been a month since your last post... :)

I join the rest of the people who want to beta test this product...
badr
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Gragoria » Mon May 07, 2007 6:32 am

Seems to me this is dead, no update for over a month. I guess I'm gonna have to do my port as I don't see this guy ever getting back to anyone and its frustrating when you have guildies asking for this to be included on your site.
Gragoria
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby stridar » Mon May 07, 2007 6:57 am

well that sucks, hopefuly come r2 bridging will be a bit easier, i'd love to see roster info while viewing forum member info.
stridar
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Somani » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:37 pm

is there a download of this? (or howto)
Somani
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Jabouty » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:43 am

Jabouty