Inventory, Keys not showing up.

Data Accuracy issues

Postby Deckyon » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:41 am

I recently installed the latest version of the Roster and I have downloaded and installed the latest version of the Guild Profiler and Character Profiler. Almost everything is working except that the Bags, Bank, Keys and many of the quests are not showing up, or have random items in random places. There are also SOME of the people (Sassax) who have their bank, bags and keys showing up fine. Also, the Materials listing for professions are not showing up correctly, and there are random quest strings in the quests section as well.

I am at wits end trying to figure this out. I made sure everyone got the same version of the Profilers and I have gone in and disabled all my addons except the Profilers. Is there something I am missing or doing wrong? On the Roster site, I am Rylar.

http://lfroster.ghoulgamers.com

Thanks in advanced.
Last edited by Deckyon on Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Widdershins go when the Moon doth wane, and the werewolf howls by the dread wolfsbane."
Deckyon
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby BlackRabbit » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:25 am

Yep same problem here.. Several blank entries in the quest log and empty bags.

This seems to have happened from going from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4 of profiler. I can't seem to get hold of 2.0.3 anymore.
Last edited by BlackRabbit on Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackRabbit
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Deckyon » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:48 am

Now, apparently, there is a fix for this issue. I have uploaded the files to the website as directed in the post, but I have to wait for someone to upload their information before I will confirm the fix worked. the files are offered in the following post:

http://www.wowroster.net/Forums/viewtopic/t=2289.html

Good luck, I am hoping this works.

"Widdershins go when the Moon doth wane, and the werewolf howls by the dread wolfsbane."
Deckyon
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Deckyon » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:00 pm

Ok, had some people reupload and everything is working now. Make sure you have everyone on your guild use the 2.0.4 version after getting the files updated on the website.

Easiest fix I have seen for something like this.

Deckyon
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby BlackRabbit » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:04 pm

Yep.. uploaded the fixes from the other post.. worked great.. THX
BlackRabbit
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Data Accuracy