Phpraid (I know, wrong site right? pls read)

Dragonfly integration forum

Postby Jeanu » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:54 pm

I know this isn't the best site to post this. But Spffyjr is ****really**** slow at responding to people. Top that with his statement that he will never personally encode a ported version.

I'm posting this hear because there seems to be a large community of people who know how to do this sort of thing and are willing to help. :)

I'm looking for a port of Phpraid for my site (or, another app that is simular). I've seen it ported on a few other sites but can't seem to locate the actual file.

Can anyone help? Or maybe point me in the direction of a DF mod that does much the same thing?
Jeanu
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby johnnydement » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:24 pm

well not DF, but I prefer much more GC is an ingame addon with web-exporter, and does not jsut work for raids :) only problem is as there's no DF version yet... either you left it open, or you ask your guildies for 2 logins, one for site, and the other for exporter...
johnnydement
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Phpraid (I know, wrong site right? pls read)

Postby Jeanu » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:56 pm

johnnydement wrote:well not DF, but I prefer much more GC is an ingame addon with web-exporter, and does not jsut work for raids :) only problem is as there's no DF version yet... either you left it open, or you ask your guildies for 2 logins, one for site, and the other for exporter...

By GC I assume you mean group calendar?(sp)
Jeanu
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby johnnydement » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:41 pm

aye

Also there is a DF module for Guild event manager, but is pretty old and seems discontinued
johnnydement
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Jeanu » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:02 am

johnnydement wrote:aye

Also there is a DF module for Guild event manager, but is pretty old and seems discontinued

Yeah I've check out the DF mod for GEM. GEM is still alive and kicking, but as the DF module seems to be dead. :(
Jeanu
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby johnnydement » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:50 am

the module I meaned :) anyway, I like GC a lot more than GEM
johnnydement
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Masterslayer » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am

This dosent alow signups right on the page but it allows uploads from GC to it and displays it. It is standalone so ya could probly get away and slap it in a iframe or something

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/files/de ... eb-export/
Masterslayer
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby johnnydement » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:14 am

yeh... what I don't like is either you left it open, or you make it user/pass auth... so that would make to logins to guildies... also, will not take along with your theme...that's why a port would be great :whistles:
johnnydement
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby johnnydement » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:19 am

I asked the maker on this thread if he could port to DF

Well, not a port, but he would be haapy to add auth for dragonfly...

Wrong news is I don't know DF that much just yet to help him... so if anybody with more experience could help him... :)
johnnydement
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby mashed » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:21 am

there was a version of phpraid ported to dragonfly but i kept on running into dead ends when trying to find out where to get hold of it... but this is what i did find, maybe it is of some use to you in your search.

phpRaid - Dragonfly Port 3.0.d by David Greene
mashed
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Equisetum » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:42 pm

Has anyone made any progress? I've been looking for the same thing as our guild uses GC.
Equisetum
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby scapegoat » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:20 am

When I checked Curse-Gaming earlier this week, I noticed a very sad thing.

GroupCalendar is being abandoned by the original author, as he no longer plays WoW.

If Anyone catches wind that it has been picked up by someone else, please make a post here; or if that is not appropriate, go ahead and send me a PM.

And, in case that never happens, what is everyones next favorite choice for managing raids and guild events? In-Game, or as part of DF. either one.
scapegoat
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Equisetum » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:48 am

I saw that too... I still love GC, and it seems to be working as of now. I figure our guild will just ride it out. Nothing else I've found lets you schedule KZ and naked DM runs on the same calendar with birthdays and officer meetings.

I'm still looking for a port to DF tho for it, or another addon that will work in DF and be somewhat functional.
Equisetum
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Tcheekin » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:46 am

Combine by Kaelten (co-developer of ACE and ACE2 as well as the line of KC addons - http://www.wowace.com/wiki/Combine)

Its still in beta but I am starting to like what it has to offer ... and I'm an old school Group Calendar user. I too was disappointed to hear about the death of GC as I do not enjoy GEM that much :( I did like the Roster module that supported both GC and GEM lua updates. I'd really like to see a Combine module for Roster/DF Roster ... I'd do it myself but my code skills are very limited /sigh.
Daffy Blokes - Spreading unseriousnessness since Closed Beta :)

Dark Iron - Horde
Kilrogg - Horde
Dragonmaw US - Alliance

Fear the Bunny - www.Daffyblokes.net
Tcheekin
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Knightkittens » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:21 am

Jeanu wrote:I know this isn't the best site to post this. But Spffyjr is ****really**** slow at responding to people. Top that with his statement that he will never personally encode a ported version.

I'm posting this hear because there seems to be a large community of people who know how to do this sort of thing and are willing to help. :)

I'm looking for a port of Phpraid for my site (or, another app that is simular). I've seen it ported on a few other sites but can't seem to locate the actual file.

Can anyone help? Or maybe point me in the direction of a DF mod that does much the same thing?

There is a NukeRaid which is fairly easy to port to DF (Its either avalable on Curse or Unoffical
Knightkittens
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Next

Return to Dragonfly