Trouble Installing Roster

Installation issues with WoWRoster

Postby dmentia » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:13 am

Ok, I have done some tinkering and what not, I re-installed the roster, database tables and addons. This is the error I am getting. I have the latest files available for download. So what gives?

Parsing files

Parsed CharacterProfiler in 1.73 seconds

Could not find guild in database. Please update members first.NOT Updating Guild list for ȶil Inc
Data is from GuildProfiler v
The version of GuildProfiler used to capture data for this guild is older than the minimum version allowed for upload.
Please ensure you are running at least v2.0.0
Guild: Èvil Inc @ Server: Dethecus Ignored
dmentia
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby dmentia » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:17 am

Doing a Roster Diag I get the following errors.

The errors are from roster/lib/

luaparser.php

1 ?>
2 Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /homepages/14/d117954457/htdocs/twistedradio/roster/lib/rosterdiag.lib.php on line 842
No newline at end of file

Line 842 is : highlight_string($line);

The Other error is in wowdb.php

Type Local File SVN File
Changed 1 $wowdb = new wowdb; 1 $wowdb = new wowdb;
2 2

The complete list for roster/lib/ says MD5 String does not match.

I have re checked and downloaded the roster and replaced all files in the lib directory.

My Error has now expanded to:

Parsing files

Parsed CharacterProfiler in 1.03 seconds

Realm: Muradin Ignored
Could not find guild in database. Please update members first.Server: Muradin Ignored
NOT Updating Guild list for ȶil Inc
Data is from GuildProfiler v
The version of GuildProfiler used to capture data for this guild is older than the minimum version allowed for upload.
Please ensure you are running at least v2.0.0
Guild: Èvil Inc @ Server: Dethecus Ignored

Why is it listing two seperate servers? My config is set up with only one server and guild name.

It seems when ever I find a hint as to what is wrong and look for support on this site my isses get worse with the roster. Some direct assistance would be nice. I am useing guild profiler 2.0.4 which is the most uptodate for downloads. This is NOT a user issue (me) this is a coding issue.
Last edited by dmentia on Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
dmentia
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Trouble Installing Roster

Postby prophetfxb » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:11 pm

I am having a very similar problem. I followed the installation directions to the T and I have even re-installed it twice. I load my .lua profile that is generated by the addon, it says it parsed it, but it never leaves the box where it says I need to finish the installation. It tells me the guild is not loaded.

Also, I have a lot of critical errors stating the MD% string does not match and it does not work as a PHP-Nuke module.

Are these similar problems to what you are having as well. I have not seen a reply or a post addressing any of these and Im not sure what to do with this. WowRoster has a great tool, I just wish mine would work!!
prophetfxb
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Installation