config.php nowhere to be found

Installation issues with WoWRoster

config.php nowhere to be found

Postby GreyRadean » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:04 pm

Hi all, lov ehte site and am very anxious to get this final piece up and running. I have searched through the boards for the last few days, but can't seem to find anything directly related to my issue so I decided it was time to seek some personal help. I have UniAdmin fully operational( as far as I can see) and am having trouble getting Roster 100%

My issue is this: When I try to upload with UniUploader, I get a "rejected error" in teh server response. It seems that it connects to my server properly , but just won't be accepted for some reason. To top this off, I can't access config.php... it simply does not exist on my server. Is this a file that is supposed to be in teh pack downloaded? or does it get created in the install process. I am getting an error when I try to log into the roster admin.php

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hsphere/local/home/greyrade/damagecontrol.us/roster/admin.php on line 631

In my searches for the solution, I found that the 'admin.php' part is usually 'config.php' as in the wiki (Configuring Roster (*ROSTERDIR*/admin/config.php) )

I don't even have an admin folder on the server. the closest thing to an admin/config.php is, in the root roster folder I have conf.php. I'm guessing this is incorrect.

I am at a loss here, I feel like I am so close to completing this, but can't get over this last hurdle. I hope I have included enough information to get some help. I would certainly appreciate it! :)

Grey
GreyRadean
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Installation