Event Calendar and (Website (==) WOW)

With this addon you'll be able to view planned events from GuildEventManager or GroupCalendar

Moderator: PoloDude

Postby boyo » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:00 pm

Does event calendar support using the (Website (==) WOW) feature of UniUploader and Roster w/ GEM?

If not is it in the works to get it to work?

Also, are there any mods that support this, I havent found any yet.
boyo
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby hades200082 » Wed May 14, 2008 1:49 pm

I too would really like this as it would mean that smaller guilds could also use it without having to make GC changes while others are online.

I've looked into it a little and it seems that the LUA file that GroupCalander stores it's data in could be used but some of the data in there is stored as account/character specific.

I have no idea how to do it for GEM cos I don't use that.

I have WoWRoster integrated with my DF website and have managed to get Roster to record which user account on the website "owns" each character based on the user that uploaded the data... so it would seem from that it would be possible... if messy... to create an extra little page that could take the event calander data and match it up to the relevant user and thus their toons etc.. I'll look into it some more when I get chance but if anyone already has a solution they would like to share please do :)
hades200082
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Event Calendar