Plz Help me......

Requests, feedback, and general discussion about WoWRoster
DO NOT post topics about WoWRoster AddOns here!

Plz Help me......

Postby Kenzo » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:03 am

Hey

When i upload my guildprofile, I have a problem with guild titles not showing???

Iam not that good a eng. :neutral:
Kenzo
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Plz Help me......

Postby Rihlsul » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:53 pm

Heya!

Post question in http://wowroster.net/Forums/viewforum/f=62.html for speedy answer.

Include:

When did the problem start?
Is it a brand new install and the problem has always occurred?
Was it all working fine then suddenly the problem started? If so, what changed (yeah, I know... nothing ever changed... the code in the files suddenly decided to change without you knowing just to piss you, and us, off...)
Is it one character, some characters, or all characters experiencing the problem? If one of the first two - what is possibly different about the characters, the way the data is being uploaded, etc.?
Did the problem start after doing some updates or edits to some of the files (please, be honest about this. Hiding information like this forcing us to expend precious time helping you only to find one of your own edits was the cause is not going to endear you to anyone...)?

System Config
What version of the software are you using? If it isn't the newest from the downloads section, you should first update to this version before posting your problem.
What version of PHP are you using?
What version of MySQL are you using?
Is it your own server or hosted? If hosted, by whom? (we see heaps of limitations and problems with hosted services, eg. GeoCities, Yahoo, etc.)
What version of CharacterProfiler, GuildProfiler, and PvPLog (if being used) are you using?
What language is your system, server, WoW server, etc.?
If relevant, what version of UniUploader are you using?
If relevant, what version of UniAdmin are you using?
A link to your roster can help too depending on the problem.

The people here help very much, but rules are in place.
Rihlsul,
Guild Leader of The Dirty Hordes
Rihlsul
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Return to General Support & Feedback