Anyone still care?

Helps with Argent Dawn's "Craftsman's Writ" quests

Moderator: Rihlsul

Anyone still care?

Postby Rihlsul » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:19 pm

Just wondering if this addon is now essentially dead. If no one really cares about it, I won't bother to update it and have it archived/removed.

I know that I stopped doing AD writs a LONG while back, and that was before the expansion.
Rihlsul,
Guild Leader of The Dirty Hordes
Rihlsul
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Re: Anyone still care?

Postby kezmoo » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:13 pm

Hiya!

Ironically, we only started our guild the day after you posted this message, and since then I have been working on our WoWRoster (and done prety well so far, for someone who only just started with this website stuff!)

Anyway, we have over 100 members, from lowbies to max, and we also have a number of writs sitting in our bank waiting for someone to complete them!

It's just too useful to have a calculator for the writs that will tell us what we need to fill them before we even accept them as quests... so please, even if you don't spend too much time on it, don't let this addon die!!
kezmoo
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Anyone still care?

Postby nightfighter » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:03 am

I actually care too. I was just using it today. Not sure if there is an error in the calculation though. Craftsmans Writ: Thorium Grenade tells me to get enough stuff to make 60 Grenades when I only need 20. :) Even worse the quest wants you to turn in 20, but I have to make 21 to get it.
nightfighter
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Return to Writ Calculator