Addon Request - Officer Note Keyword Extractor?

Download, Present, and receive support for third party WoWRoster AddOns and modifications
WoWRoster AddOns and Mods are supported by the author only
Please understand that some AddOns and Mods may require advanced skills to employ

Postby Slyhilgen » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:30 pm

I searched for something comparable, but found nothing. I am the GM of a medium RP guild. Within our guild, we have several 'orders' and awards for certain deeds. I would like to add an abbreviation to the Officer Note of a member, and have an add-on that returns an image on WoWRoster.

Example:
A member recieves a Mark of Valor from me. I can add MV to his officer note, and once I update GuildProfiler, an image will appear on the roster of the badge I design for this award.

I would like it to be capable of recognixing several abbreviations. Members will likely hold many awards.

Is something like this possible? I am not an advanced programmer, so any advice or input would be welcomed. If there are any enterprising writers out there that would like to give this a try, I would love to work with you on it. Please email me or reply here. Thanks all!
Slyhilgen
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Ulminia » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:18 am

this is possable but you are looking for a hack not an addon an addon makes a seprit page like bookworm or my roster gallery but it is possable pm me with a list of awards in this fashion

Mark of Valor -> MV ->texturefilename

and i can make this addon for you
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
WoWRoster-Profiler Redesigner
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Realm: Zangarmarsh (PvE) - US