Getting Error

Quick and easy way to see what recipes your character is missing

Moderators: zeryl, Teta68

Getting Error

Postby blackice » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:49 pm

Good morning, having a couple of problems

1. Frist Aid & Cooking are working. I only one character has been loaded & she has Cooking, First Aid, Tailoring for her professions when I selet one of the other professions I get
Sorry, this character does not know that profession, or knows no recipes at all.
But when I pick Tailoring I get a

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, admin@xxx.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

From the error log
Premature end of script headers: c:/php/php.exe

2. From the drop down list of Professions Leatherworking is missing from the list.

Giving the fact that Frist Aid & Cooking are working I guessing that there is nothing wrong with the web server (I maybe wrong). I am running version 1.7.2 or WoWRoster & this version of Missing Recipes with Jewelcrafting, non-US languages support enabled

Any help would be great or if someoen can point me where to look at.
blackice
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Getting Error

Postby blackice » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:16 am

I update php this afternoon & got it working :thumright: . But I am still having the 2nd problem with Leatherworking not being in the drop down list. That I am sure is with Missing Recipes.

Would someone with a working enUS copy of Missing Recipes be able to make it for download?
Last edited by blackice on Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
blackice
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Getting Error

Postby sturmy » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:42 am

at the end of the thread someone mentionned that indeed there is an occurence of LeatherWorking whereas it should be Leatherworking (capitalization) in the files I provided. This is what "forgets" to display the leatherworking...

Normally with that minor change you're good to go...
sturmy
WR.net Expert
WR.net Expert

Getting Error

Postby blackice » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:25 pm

Okay I got the 2nd problem fix now. Just download the reg version & added a line or two for JC & it working fine now.
blackice
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Missing Recipes