Simple Questions

Scans for, and displays main/alt relations in your Guild

Moderator: PleegWat

Simple Questions

Postby Jxwolf » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:52 pm

Well i hop ethey are at least. I have been looking for a very easy to understand readme file to answer questions i have and i cant find one.

My Main is Jxwolf
My Alt is Kerfax

1. Does your Alt have to be in a guild
2. What exactly do i put in the Officers notes on your main for this to work correctly.

I am hoping you will give me insight to fix my problems.

Great Program btw
Jxwolf
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Simple Questions

Postby PleegWat » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:34 pm

Your alts and mains all have to be in the guild, because roster simply doesn't store anything on characters that aren't in guild (and addons can't easily influence that)

What you have in the officer note for the main depends on what format you are using for the alts, and what other switches you are using. If you've got something next to the alt's name signifying it (like <name>'s alt) the main's note usually doesn't contain anything. If the main's name is the first word in the note without anything else signifying it, you can use a special word (like Main) to ensure mains are detected properly.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Re: Simple Questions

Postby Kruskk » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:45 pm

I have a question then. My main and alts are both in guild, the alts are placed into a guild rank and there public note is who the main is. Now I dont quite understand what I am doing wrong with the config but none of my alts/mains are being displayed correctly with this mod. How should I configure this addon to work properly?

http://www.altusdomini.com/roster/addon ... onitor+2.0

To see what I mean.
Kruskk
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Simple Questions

Postby PleegWat » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:04 pm

There's a missing sql update in 2.0.0 that keeps normal guild-based updates from working. Expect a fixed version later tonight.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Return to AltMonitor