Reselience and Penetration?

Requests, feedback, and general discussion about WoWRoster
DO NOT post topics about WoWRoster AddOns here!

Postby greengeek » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:57 am

I just did an upgrade from 1.73 beta to the latest version of the roster WoWRoster v1.7.3 RC1 svn[574]

I really am enjoying the roster but I have had a few questions asked.

Does the latest version of the roster support any of the new skills like reselience and penetration? Does it factor in the new crit ratings for the level?

I also have noticed that if a user hasnt trained in a skill past 300 and has 300 in a skill, say cooking, it will show full just like if a user has a skill of 375 out of 375. Is there any way to get the bar to show the skill based on a possible 375?

Also I if I click on a character and look at their bags it will have a keyring bag and show all their keys which is nice. But if I click on the Keys link on the main page, it lists a page will almost everyone and only shows keys up to MC. I do not see naxx or any of the tBC keys, nor am I even seeing all members. I think it might not be displaying members that it has tagged as alts, but I have not confirmed if this is the reason members are missing from this view.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Keep up the great work!!!!

Thank you.
greengeek
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby zanix » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:55 am

The Roster 1.x line is currently in "bug fix" mode only, no major new features will be added

Roster 1.7.3 RC1 is old, the final version has been released

Does the latest version of the roster support any of the new skills like resilience and penetration? Does it factor in the new crit ratings for the level?

No, The 1x line will not be updated by us to include this new data
However, the 2x line will have this

I also have noticed that if a user hasnt trained in a skill past 300 and has 300 in a skill, say cooking, it will show full just like if a user has a skill of 375 out of 375. Is there any way to get the bar to show the skill based on a possible 375?

We decided that this page should show the level out of what they can currently attain, not the max possible level (375)
You can edit the code, it's in tradeskills.php

Also I if I click on a character and look at their bags it will have a keyring bag and show all their keys which is nice. But if I click on the Keys link on the main page, it lists a page will almost everyone and only shows keys up to MC. I do not see naxx or any of the tBC keys, nor am I even seeing all members. I think it might not be displaying members that it has tagged as alts, but I have not confirmed if this is the reason members are missing from this view.

The keys page has not been updated to include the new keys
Get the Roster addon Key BC for the new keys
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Re: Reselience and Penetration?

Postby greengeek » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:15 am

Good to know.