Error

Displays Instance keys for TBC

Moderator: titan99

Error

Postby meksa » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:43 am

Hello together,

since a member with an other language pack uploaded his files this error occurs on the key_bc website:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /is/htdocs/wp1066036_RSD6F9HDBC/OPA/wow/roster/addons/key_bc/membersinstBC.php on line 180

The Database Error of the Roster says:
1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY members.name' at line 1
SQL:
SELECT members.name FROM `roster_items` items LEFT JOIN `roster_members` members ON members.member_id = items.member_id WHERE items.member_id = '87' AND () GROUP BY members.name
File: membersinstBC.php
Line: 203
Backtrace (most recent call last):

* File: /is/htdocs/wp1066036_RSD6F9HDBC/OPA/wow/roster/lib/commonfunctions.lib.php
o line 248
o function called: backtrace
* File: /is/htdocs/wp1066036_RSD6F9HDBC/OPA/wow/roster/addons/key_bc/membersinstBC.php
o line 203
o function called: die_quietly
o args: 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY members.name' at line 1, Database Error, membersinstBC.php, 203, SELECT members.name FROM `roster_items` items LEFT JOIN `roster_members` members ON members.member_id = items.member_id WHERE items.member_id = '87' AND () GROUP BY members.name
* File: /is/htdocs/wp1066036_RSD6F9HDBC/OPA/wow/roster/addons/key_bc/index.php
o line 28
o function called: require_once
o args: /is/htdocs/wp1066036_RSD6F9HDBC/OPA/wow/roster/addons/key_bc/membersinstBC.php
* File: /is/htdocs/wp1066036_RSD6F9HDBC/OPA/wow/roster/addon.php
o line 77
o function called: include_once
o args: /is/htdocs/wp1066036_RSD6F9HDBC/OPA/wow/roster/addons/key_bc/index.php

Nearly all of the members of my guild are using the german client an language pack. Only a few of the are using an english client.

Can anyone help me here with my problem?

Edith: I'm using the two files of Daddelkopp (membersinstBC.php & localization.php)

Thanks

Meksa
Last edited by meksa on Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
meksa
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Error

Postby bwirum » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:51 pm

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxx/www/myrmroster/addons/key_bc/membersinstBC.php on line 159

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxx/www/myrmroster/addons/key_bc/membersinstBC.php on line 183

***sql error***

Database Error

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY members.name' at line 1
SQL:
SELECT members.name FROM `myrros_items` items LEFT JOIN `myrros_members` members ON members.member_id = items.member_id WHERE items.member_id = '7' AND () GROUP BY members.name
File: membersinstBC.php
Line: 206

I don't use any language packs at all? Just updated to 0.4 and the same thing happens.

Edit: One of my uploading members may use a language pack tho? I'll make a post to check with'em.
Last edited by bwirum on Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bwirum
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Key BC