Is there an issue for the German Version ?

Guild listing of known recipes

Moderator: ds

Postby Melliandra » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:12 am

On my roster this addon never finds any recipes. I have the roster configured for english language, and am using a German client. Does anybody have an idea how this could get fixed?

Melliandra
Melliandra
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby SethDeBlade » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:00 am

no, because this addon is not capable to handle multilanguages. you have to configure the addon to use german language i think
SethDeBlade
WR.net Expert
WR.net Expert

Postby ds » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:22 am

I've been slacking on this. I will try to add support for this soon.
ds
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Re: Is there an issue for the German Version ?

Postby Melliandra » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:56 am

SethDeBlade wrote:no, because this addon is not capable to handle multilanguages. you have to configure the addon to use german language i think

Well, the problem is in our guild around as many use the german client as use the english client. So configuring the addon to use german language is not a solution. It's really about 50:50. Many people just *hate* the Blizzard attitude to "localize everything, even things which NEVER NEVER should get localized". Other people still prefer a german version, though, so it's around as many of both installations in a typical german guild (at least at ours...)

@ds001:
If there'll be any multilanguage beta versions I'd be willing to do Betatesting.

Melliandra
Last edited by Melliandra on Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Melliandra
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Made By