1.6.0 - 1.7.3 upgrade issue

Requests, feedback, and general discussion about WoWRoster
DO NOT post topics about WoWRoster AddOns here!

Postby kungpao » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:27 pm

I just upgraded to 1.7.3 and everything seemed to go well. Some things work and some things don't.

What doesn't work:
When i click on roster I get this error:
Warning: main(/home/silent1/public_html/nuke/modules/roster/memberslist.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/silent1/public_html/nuke/modules/roster/index.php on line 171

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/silent1/public_html/nuke/modules/roster/memberslist.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/silent1/public_html/nuke/modules/roster/index.php on line 171

Search: "Webpage cannot be found"
PVP Stats: "Webpage cannot be found"
Honor: "Webpage cannot be found"
Stats: "Webpage cannot be found"
Keys:"Webpage cannot be found"

Find team:
Warning: main(/home/silent1/public_html/nuke/modules/roster/questlist.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/silent1/public_html/nuke/modules/roster/indexquests.php on line 24

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/silent1/public_html/nuke/modules/roster/questlist.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/silent1/public_html/nuke/modules/roster/indexquests.php on line 24
kungpao
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: 1.6.0 - 1.7.3 upgrade issue

Postby kungpao » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:16 am

Found the issue to my memberlist.php problem. Turns out it's case sensitive and in the index.php it's looking for memberslist.php and in my directory it's membersList.php.

Turns out that was my problem for everything. They named all the files like indexPvp.php but in their code they were calling for indexpvp.php.

Now so far so good. need to test upload of stats and see if it works.
Last edited by kungpao on Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
kungpao
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby zanix » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:58 am

The upgrade process from 1.6.0 is kinda flaky since all the config was moved out of conf.php into the database

I'm glad you got it working!
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Return to General Support & Feedback