Introducing ArmorySync

Sync Blizzards' Armory data with WoWRoster (addon depreciated no longer works see ApiSync)

Moderators: Ulminia, poetter

Introducing ArmorySync

Postby jungzandvliet » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:31 am

Still got this error with the latest version :(
Code: Select all

CRITICAL ERROR - no root XML node found: armory.wow-europe.com page
Non-Critical Error: Empty Content for Lexer. Player has probably not updated in awhile.
Lexer synched: 0 seconds. Total runtime: 0 seconds.
Non-Critical Error: Empty Content for Kakjakaj. Player has probably not updated in awhile.
Kakjakaj synched: 0 seconds. Total runtime: 0 seconds.

(And then for all players)

I'm using the armory.wow-europe.com config)
jungzandvliet
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Introducing ArmorySync

Postby DrSuSE » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:11 am

jungzandvliet wrote:Still got this error with the latest version :(

Non-Critical Error: Empty Content for Lexer. Player has probably not updated in awhile.
Non-Critical Error: Empty Content for Kakjakaj. Player has probably not updated in awhile.

What realm are you on?
DrSuSE
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby DrSuSE » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:15 am

DrSuSE wrote:
Kristoff22 wrote:1. Interesting... I'll have to double check that. Where are you getting the errors? In ArmorySynch or another page?

2. I don't see how it is picking up keys, since it only includes the equipment on a character, unless I completely missed something with debugging and happened to get lucky.

3. Unfortunately not :-/

4. Gear tooltips are taken directly from Armory. There's very little we can do with the formatting.

5. Yes, I can fix that. I will work on that in the next release.

6. Unless you're getting critical errors, it should be just fine. You will get a lot of errors from people who haven't logged on to WoW in awhile, because that is how Armory gets updated.

1. In the WoWRoster Professions page. The cur values is being picked up, but not the max (seemingly the fault of the Armory, but maybe we can make it handle more gracefully). See: http://www.darkrevelation.org/html/rost ... skills.php

2. Yeah, I was surprised, no idea. But it is definitely picking up verified accurate key data for members who have never used Character Profiler before. The only different is that these players keys show as a broken image. See: http://www.darkrevelation.org/html/roster/indexinst.php

3. Ahh, ok... wasn't sure if this was just an oversight since it's in Armory. Oh well :)

4. Ok, wasn't sure here... It looks ok on Armory, but not when it is viewed on WoWRoster.

5. Nice!

6. Some are critical errors, and not for players with missing armory profiles. Was the log I attached any use?

Thanks again!!!

On second thought... I mioght be off base here and the verified accuracy a coincidence. Maybe WoWRoster is just seeing update info for a given player and trying to do key data for it based their level?
DrSuSE
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby jungzandvliet » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:19 am

DrSuSE wrote:
jungzandvliet wrote:Still got this error with the latest version :(

What realm are you on?

Al'Akir
jungzandvliet
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Kristoff22 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:43 am

It seems like there are major problems with Europe's Armory. I'll have to look into it a little more later.

In the meantime, can someone give me a realm/guild I can test from a European server? I just need one please :) Thanks.
Kristoff22
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Kristoff22 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:45 am

DrSuSE wrote:On second thought... I mioght be off base here and the verified accuracy a coincidence. Maybe WoWRoster is just seeing update info for a given player and trying to do key data for it based their level?

Yeah, I think there's actually a bug in the Key's portion of WoWRoster since BC came out. It's really buggy for any player, regardless of Armory Synch. I think it needs to be updated.
Kristoff22
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Introducing ArmorySync

Postby jffire » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:59 am

Ok Ive found why there is php code that are appearing on some pages and that some stuff isnt working for me. In 2 files you need to add "php" after the <?. That fixed it for me. One of them is localization.php and i think the other one is index...
Last edited by jffire on Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
jffire
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Kristoff22 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:20 am

jffire wrote:Ok Ive found why there is php code that are appearing on some pages and that some stuff isnt working for me. In 2 files you need to add "php" after the <?. That fixed it for me. One of them is localization.php and i think the other one is index...

Fixed, uploaded.
Kristoff22
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Kristoff22 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:39 am

Armory was down for a bit today, and when it came back up I see a new tab for talents (maybe it was there awhile ago... haven't checked in a bit). Gonna work on that now, look for a code update tonight/tomorrow morning.
Kristoff22
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Kristoff22 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:03 am

Kristoff22 wrote:Armory was down for a bit today, and when it came back up I see a new tab for talents (maybe it was there awhile ago... haven't checked in a bit). Gonna work on that now, look for a code update tonight/tomorrow morning.

Yeah so I'm kinda an idiot, but Blizzard is worse. Turns out that I overlooked the Talents because they are not being sent in the normal character-sheet.xml, even though the skills and reputation are... We will need to do another callout to the armory for just the talents...

Edit: And a callout for each of the mouseovers....WHY BLIZZARD WHY!?! :-P Before I do that, I'll need to setup a table to cache the talents/items so that I don't need to continually hit armory.
Last edited by Kristoff22 on Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kristoff22
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Introducing ArmorySync

Postby Vexitor » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:12 am

I am getting a SQL error, any ideas?

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(players.dateupdatedutc,'%m/%d/%y %H:%i:%s') <= DATE_SUB(NOW(),
SQL:
SELECT members.name FROM `roster_members` members LEFT JOIN `roster_players` players ON members.name = players.name WHERE members.level >= 1 AND ( ISNULL(players.name) OR STR_TO_DATE(players.dateupdatedutc,'%m/%d/%y %H:%i:%s') <= DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 24 HOUR) ) ORDER BY members.last_online DESC
File: index.php
Line: 32
Last edited by Vexitor on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vexitor
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby boyo » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:20 am

Kristoff22 wrote:
DrSuSE wrote:Very awesome addon... here are my current issues, feel free to check out the roster at http://www.darkrevelation.org/html/roster if that helps:

1. Professions - I guess since Armory isn't giving cur/max values for Poisons, it results in that string of div by 0 errors.

2. Somehow it does seem to pick up on keys, but not Heroics, and the keys it does pick up on end up missing the image/link.

3. Talen specs don't sync

4. Gear tooltips are sort of odd. The easiest way to see is to hover over a weapon. Spacing and line breaks end up weird in that there is no break between dmg and speed and extra breaks elsewhere.

5. Current Honor is not tracked by the Armory, is it possible to keep this value (for players using the Character Profiler) from being overriden by 0 during ArmorySyncs?

6. Lots of errors in the sync log, not sure what is normal and what's not. Attached the log file.

Help and advice is appreciated, as is the work you've done so far.

Thank you.

1. Interesting... I'll have to double check that. Where are you getting the errors? In ArmorySynch or another page?

2. I don't see how it is picking up keys, since it only includes the equipment on a character, unless I completely missed something with debugging and happened to get lucky.

3. Unfortunately not :-/

4. Gear tooltips are taken directly from Armory. There's very little we can do with the formatting.

5. Yes, I can fix that. I will work on that in the next release.

6. Unless you're getting critical errors, it should be just fine. You will get a lot of errors from people who haven't logged on to WoW in awhile, because that is how Armory gets updated.

I'm getting "Warning: Division by zero in " when I look at the tradeskills page. I dont know if this is a bug in wowroster or armorysync. This is what it's showing for me under the poisons heading. Which would explain the division by zero.
Level Name
250/0 Cobbjr
250/0 Wolfhowl
190/0 Biz
155/0 Cènåra

I'm currently testing armorysync, and other modifications, on a parallel installation of roster. I dont have anybody who has uploaded their information that contains poisons in the live roster, so I cant tell.
boyo
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Introducing ArmorySync

Postby boyo » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:29 am

A little further examination, and what i've found is that in the armory, they dont show a number at all for anything under the "Class Skills" heading. Which would lead me to assume this is the reason for this. Same thing for "Armor Proficiencies", which I dont know if is used by wowroster at all, but would guess that if it is, it will suffer the same problem. When I checked in the database, in the roster_skills table, I searched for "Poisons" in `skill_name` and found the `skill_level` to be 250:0, 250:0, 190:0, 155:0, 1:0.

Maybe a simple fix would be to assume they're at the max, or guess what the next max level would be, and substitute it if it comes back from the armory as 0.
boyo
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby olgren » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:28 am

Vexitor wrote:I am getting a SQL error, any ideas?

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(players.dateupdatedutc,'%m/%d/%y %H:%i:%s') <= DATE_SUB(NOW(),
SQL:
SELECT members.name FROM `roster_members` members LEFT JOIN `roster_players` players ON members.name = players.name WHERE members.level >= 1 AND ( ISNULL(players.name) OR STR_TO_DATE(players.dateupdatedutc,'%m/%d/%y %H:%i:%s') <= DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 24 HOUR) ) ORDER BY members.last_online DESC

Do you know what version of MySQL you are running on?
olgren
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Vexitor » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:15 am

olgren wrote:
Vexitor wrote:I am getting a SQL error, any ideas?

SQL:

Do you know what version of MySQL you are running on?

I am running the following versions...

MySQL Version 4.0.25
PHP Version 4.3.2
Server Software Apache/2.0.46
Vexitor
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to ArmorySync - Depreciated