French localization

Search obtained rewards of your guild members by faction (and reputation progression)

Moderator: Tyradil

French localization

Postby Edonis » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:29 am

I have modified to add the translations for french people. :)

Rename the file frFR.php.txt to frFR.php and put it in the factionrewards directory.
Don't forget to add in localization.php file the little ligne:
Code: Select all
include dirname(__FILE__).DIR_SEP.'frFR.php';

It could be needed to have some modifications but it works as it works for the moment.
If you need my help for french translations, don't hesitate!

Good luck and thanks for this usefull addons!
Attachments
frfr.php.txt
(51.98 KiB) Downloaded 431 times
Edonis
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: French localization

Postby Tyradil » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:26 am

Thanks for the hard work, Edonis! :thumleft:

I'll add this one to the next release. And after taking a quick glance at it I saw you had to add utf8_encode() a lot, I'll pull this out to the addon itself, to keep the localization files clean. ;-)

Greetings
Tyradil
author of the addon "Faction Rewards" - http://www.wowroster.net/Forums/viewforum/f=102.html

Tyradil
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

French localization

Postby aniodon » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:59 am

Nice work, thank you!
aniodon
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Postby Edonis » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:22 pm

Tyradil wrote:And after taking a quick glance at it I saw you had to add utf8_encode() a lot, I'll pull this out to the addon itself, to keep the localization files clean. ;-)

That's a great idea!

I've got some issues with the transmutation, I will try to see that asap and I'll give you a correction if needed. :)

I'm happy to help such kind of project, please continue like that. :p
Edonis
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Tyradil » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:15 pm

Edonis wrote:I've got some issues with the transmutation, I will try to see that asap and I'll give you a correction if needed. :)

Look around line 60 in functions.php, there I already have some individual fixes for deDE and enUS, because they all differ from recipe to skill name.

Normally it's "Recipe: nice item" and in the recipebook it's "nice item" what you can create. For Transmutation it's not that easy:
enUS: "Recipe: Transmute Air to Fire" but "Transmute: Air to Fire" in the recipe book, so the recipe name ist missing the ":" ...
deDE: "Rezept: Luft zu Erde transmutieren" but "Transmutieren: Luft zu Erde" in the recipe book, so the "transmutieren" is switching form the end to the beginning of the skill name, and also needs the ":" ...

For frFR there also may be such behaviour. :(

In the localization files there is a wording to find the transmute/transmutieren string in the correpsonding language, see enUS.php or deDE.php line 36.

Greetings
Tyradil
author of the addon "Faction Rewards" - http://www.wowroster.net/Forums/viewforum/f=102.html

Tyradil
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Edonis » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:40 pm

Too strange for french roster, there is a little strange character...
My correction for french use (in the functions.php) is:
                   if ($clientLocale == 'frFR') {
                             $rrecipname = eregi_replace($wordings[$clientLocale]['transmutation_fix']." \((.*)\)","%: \\1", $recipename[1]);
                             $rrecipname = eregi_replace($wordings[$clientLocale]['transmutation_fix']." de", "%:", $recipename[1]);
                    }

$rquery = "SELECT * FROM `".ROSTER_RECIPESTABLE."` r ".
                                                            "WHERE r.member_id = \"".$member_id."\" ".
                                                            "AND r.recipe_name LIKE \"".$rrecipname."\";";

to replace that:
                                                            "WHERE r.member_id = \"".$member_id."\" ".
                                                            "AND r.recipe_name = \"".$rrecipname."\";";

And I have modified also the frFR.php because of some issues with the professions...
Attachments
frfr.php.txt
(52.04 KiB) Downloaded 400 times
Last edited by Edonis on Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edonis
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

French localization

Postby Riseryn » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:18 am

Edonis wrote:Too strange for french roster, there is a little strange character...
My correction for french use (in the functions.php) is:
                   if ($clientLocale == 'frFR') {
                             $rrecipname = eregi_replace($wordings[$clientLocale]['transmutation_fix']." \((.*)\)","%: \\1", $recipename[1]);
                             $rrecipname = eregi_replace($wordings[$clientLocale]['transmutation_fix']." de", "%:", $recipename[1]);
                    }

"WHERE r.member_id = "".$member_id."" ".
                                                            "AND r.recipe_name LIKE "".$rrecipname."";";

to replace that:
                                                            "WHERE r.member_id = "".$member_id."" ".
                                                            "AND r.recipe_name = "".$rrecipname."";";

And I have modified also the frFR.php because of some issues with the professions...
Thanks a lot for this addon :)
Riseryn
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Tyradil » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:11 pm

Can anybody give me these lines with the correct wordings for the frensh client?

$wordings['enUS']['reagents'] = 'Reagents';

$wordings['enUS']['The Violet Eye']['item'] = array (
         'neutral' => array ( ),
         'friendly' => array ( array ('Violet Signet', '29284'),  //Caster
                               array ('Violet Signet', '29280'),  //Melee
                               array ('Violet Signet', '29276'),  //Tank
                               array ('Violet Signet', '29288'), ), //Healer
         'honored' => array (  array ('Violet Signet', '29285'),
                               array ('Violet Signet', '29281'),
                               array ('Violet Signet', '29277'),
                               array ('Violet Signet', '29289'),
                               'Inscription of Endurance' ),
         'revered' => array ( array ('Violet Signet', '29286'),
                              array ('Violet Signet', '29282'),
                              array ('Violet Signet', '29278'),
                              array ('Violet Signet', '29291'), ),
         'exalted' => array ( array ('Violet Signet of the Archmage', '29287'),
                              array ('Violet Signet of the Master Assassin', '29283'),
                              array ('Violet Signet of the Great Protector', '29279'),
                              array ('Violet Signet of the Grand Restorer', '29290'), )
         );

$wordings['enUS']['Brood of Nozdormu']['item'] = array (
         'neutral' => array ( array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21206'), //Caster
                              array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21201'), //Melee
                              array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21196'), ), //Tank
         'friendly' => array ( array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21207'),
                               array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21202'),
                               array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21197'), ),
         'honored' => array ( array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21208'),
                              array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21203'),
                              array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21198'), ),
         'revered' => array ( array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21209'),
                              array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21204'),
                              array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21199'), ),
         'exalted' => array ( array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21210'),
                              array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21205'),
                              array ('Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight', '21200'), )
         );

Tyradil
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

French localization

Postby Riseryn » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:11 am

Personne n'a une localisation en francais recente avec les nouvelles factions?
Il y a deux choses d'infinies, l'univers et la connerie humaine.
En ce qui concerne l'univers je ne suis pas sur.
(Albert Einstein)

Riseryn
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to Faction Rewards